Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth!15795

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 378 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 379 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 IP   flag post

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 381 IP   flag post

Post 382 IP   flag post

Post 383 IP   flag post

Post 384 IP   flag post
My only graded double cover. Bought it new when it came out.

Edit - not pressed
Post 385 IP   flag post
@esaravo
Very nice. I can't believe how nice you keep your stuff. My stuff got destroyed if I touched it. I only have a handful of books that hit 9.8 after I bought off LCS. And that was with pressing to help it along....
Post 386 IP   flag post
601524 386 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?