CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Game: Slab Uno - The Sixth!15795

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 281 • IP   flag post
Collector IraK private msg quote post Address this user

Post 282 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 283 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 284 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 285 • IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 286 • IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user

Post 287 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 288 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 289 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user


Post 290 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross - Nice, double your pleasure, double your fun (from an old chewing gum commercial), or in comic book collecting, an 8.5 the hard way!


Post 291 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo yeah I bought the first copy raw at a convention about 4 years ago, then I walk into a lcs for the first time and see another raw copy that felt more glossy.

The convention copy came back 4.0 and the lcs copy a 4.5.

Back in the days when they cost just $200
They all have doubled now

Nice 7.0. 👍
Post 292 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 293 • IP   flag post
Collector IraK private msg quote post Address this user

Post 294 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 295 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 296 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 297 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 298 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 299 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 300 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
Collector IraK private msg quote post Address this user

Post 304 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 386 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?