Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Has anyone else encountered this problem with CGC?15770

Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I received a notice this morning from USPS that I would be getting a parcel from CGC soon and that it had been shipped out on 9/14. I checked CGC submission tracking and nothing shows as having shipped out on that date. I have no idea what's in this parcel. Graded books? Box of chocolates? NastyGram? Total mystery. Add to that the email notice I received from CGC yesterday (16th) that they would be shipping 3 books out to me (completely different tracking number from the parcel mentioned above). I checked submission tracking again, but the books they claim to be shipping out aren't even finished yet, and one of them is still just 'scheduled for grading.' What the...?
I have some beefs with CGC, but up until now, one thing they have been on point with is their submission tracking. Has anyone else been seeing anything like this lately? Have they transferred their data entry staff to packaging so they can get parcels out faster? I wouldn't mind that last one much, as long as they're all doing a good job, but a heads-up would be nice...
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I haven't but let us know what gets delivered, maybe someone else's submission 🤷
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Does it show the book is in transit on the USPS site? Maybe they've packaged and labeled the box but haven't shipped it yet.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
I haven't but let us know what gets delivered, maybe someone else's submission

Holy Cow! I hadn't thought of that! If I don't recognise the books, they'll be going back right away, and I'll post them all here in case someone knows who they belong to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Does it show the book is in transit on the USPS site?

Yes, it does. Shipped out on the 14th and will be arriving very late at night tonight, which means Monday because my P.O. box can only hold so much. I'll have to wait until then.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600812 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?