Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Lead time from delivered by Carrier to "Recieved" by CBCS15759

Collector ComicBlend private msg quote post Address this user
Sent some books in on 2 day modern and Fedex tracking shows received by CBCS. Given that its been a month Im wonder when my submission will be updated from " Submitted" to "received".

For reference, I have sent 2 emails (spaced out by a week) inquiering the same info and not getting any response.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
# SOON
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
Based on current experience, at least 2 months. I understand being backed up but it seems like instead of taking the time to offer promotions someone could simply acknowledge that books had been received.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Willudie4me private msg quote post Address this user
My books were delivered on July 17. Yet I'm waiting still for a received status. I also seen a post last week where a person says they sent there books in May of this year and they just got received last week. Have patience guys is all I can say. They're jammed up due to growth in the comic market. Grading and pressing take time. Hope this helps.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Willudie4me private msg quote post Address this user
@comicblend if you didn't label the outside of the package as 2day modern then it looks like a normal submission. Just saying I've heard labeling the package 2day modern can help speed up the process.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Today some books I submitted on July 16th started 'processing.' I checked CGC and they're also working on mid-July submissions. Everyone is pretty slammed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
I wonder what will happen when people start to try to bypass the delay and start making their regular submissions as express. It'll just create more backlog.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
I wonder what will happen when people start to try to bypass the delay and start making their regular submissions as express. It'll just create more backlog.
I wouldn’t doubt thats already happening.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicBlend
Sent some books in on 2 day modern and Fedex tracking shows received by CBCS. Given that its been a month Im wonder when my submission will be updated from " Submitted" to "received".

For reference, I have sent 2 emails (spaced out by a week) inquiering the same info and not getting any response.
the CS unfortunately sucks right now; maybe always; I’ve never had to contact them. Your TAT starts on your delivery date regardless of dashboard status. Yes it can worry some or frustrating to not get dashboard updates, but they are being processed as they should.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Vrishnak private msg quote post Address this user
So far by me labeling the outside of the box 2-day mod or 2-day modern they get received pretty quickly. I'd say 1-2 days after showing delivered by my carrier of choice. Grant it the service I am choosing is 2-day modern, so not fibbing it to get my stuff in quicker.
Post 10 IP   flag post
600441 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?