Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector tipper private msg quote post Address this user
I have a thundercats 1.thinking about getting it graded but wondered if it was was worth it, the cover
could stand a pressing. the biggest problem is the back cover it has a 3/16 inch tear on bottom also in last two pages. if its downgraded to where its only worth $100.00 I could likely get close to that the way it is.any thoughts would be appreciated.
tipper in saskatchewan. ps it costs on average about $50.00 can. per comic for grading.
tried to take pics.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
Thundercats #1 is going for some $coin$ lately, with even copies in 8.0 ~ 8.5 going for US $100+. It's not unusual for a 9.2 to reach $300. Your book has some defects that will keep it from being awesome, but with a press I wouldn't be surprised at all if you made a profit. Nice thing about Thundercats is that it's likely to keep a lot of its value, the same way MOTU books do. If you send the book out for press & a grade, and it takes a few months, it's highly unlikely that interest will have died down.
It'd be great to get an opinion from someone in Canada, too. Different experience there.
Post 2 IP   flag post
601333 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?