Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
We lost a comedy legend today.
RIP, you crotchety, unapologetic bastard.
😭
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Very sad. Funny funny man.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
So sad. He was one of my 3 favorite SNL comedians.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Very surprised and sad to hear he passed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Oh man!!! This one hurts. Thanks for the laughs, Norm!!! You will be missed.
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I loved Norm. His SNL News Update during the OJ Simpson trial era was legendary.

"The Highway Traffic Authority of America released their statistics today and automobile accidents are the number 1 cause of death at 31,000 deaths per year. Number 2 is OJ Simpson at 2 deaths per year".
Post 6 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
I was saddened to see the news earlier… talented comedian with artistic integrity.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
When I first read it, I thought it was a hoax considering the source. Unfortunately, I was wrong. I grew up watching him. Incredibly funny guy. This really sucks. Cancer sucks.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Norm MacDonald was like a favorite seasoning to me. When used in the right doses he was often the perfect addition to make a show or movie better.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
I loved Norm. His SNL News Update during the OJ Simpson trial era was legendary.

"The Highway Traffic Authority of America released their statistics today and automobile accidents are the number 1 cause of death at 31,000 deaths per year. Number 2 is OJ Simpson at 2 deaths per year".

@GAC - his OJ updates (loved them) are what got him fired from SNL. Apparently a big NBC exec was good buddies with the Simpson. Demanded he stop the skits. So when he continued, that was it.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I always loved the "music news" at #1 in the charts - Better than Ezra.....#2 Ezra...

Just loved that little bit among so many others - and the time he swore on live TV - was great

RIP Norm
Post 11 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Dirty Work was such an underrated movie.

“Look at all these dead hookers!”

That should have been his big break.

I’ll pour a cold one for ya,Norm!
Post 13 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

@GAC - his OJ updates (loved them) are what got him fired from SNL. Apparently a big NBC exec was good buddies with the Simpson. Demanded he stop the skits. So when he continued, that was it.

I heard that as well. He roasted OJ brilliantly on SNL. There were so many jokes....he'll be missed for sure.
Post 14 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts

I would have called him Mr. Flexipecker because you know that's what everyone thinks about.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts - Great skit! Norm's delivery was...well,...Fantastic!
Post 16 IP   flag post
600771 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?