NFL Football

NFL 2021 week 2 picks, predictions and discussions.15744

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Detroit lost Sunday but are still tied for first place. Yep, gunna be a good year.

Circle Oct 24 on your calendar.
Post 4 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
Detroit lost Sunday but are still tied for first place. Yep, gunna be a good year.

Circle Oct 24 on your calendar.

Well ... you can take solace in the fact that the Lions scored 30 more points than the Packers!!! In fact, I'm going to pick the Lions over the Packers this week on MNF!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O I wish I had the stones to take the Lions on the road against the Pack! Green Bay has to be looking at this as the ultimate get better game; a nice, easy slam dunk. If the Lions somehow find a way to win this one the fans in GB will be in full panic mode😧. People will have to start asking if Rodgers only returned to Green Bay to sabotage the season and insure himself a trade next year. Of course they have nothing to worry about. Judging by what I saw out of the defense last week I don’t think Detroit can beat anybody, let alone an embarrassed and angry Aaron Rodgers.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
@michaelekrupp As a Viking fan, I would be tickled pink for green bay to repeat New Orleans performance.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniofett
@michaelekrupp As a Viking fan, I would be tickled pink for green bay to repeat New Orleans performance.

Ditto!!!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm probably going to get burnt this week.

Post 10 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector ShallaBal private msg quote post Address this user
Yay, it's almost Thursday!

Post 13 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector calisto6 private msg quote post Address this user

Don’t let me down Vikings lol
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

Not sure how picking 9 road teams will work out for me this week.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Here is hoping I do better than last week

Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector cbpi private msg quote post Address this user

Post 18 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
As of 1315 hrs EST

Post 19 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'm feeling a lot of road teams winning this week.

Post 20 IP   flag post
Updated 1641 hrs EST

Post 21 IP   flag post
Another Thursday Night Game that went to the wire. Hope all other Thursday games are as entertaining.
Post 22 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats to my WFT (Redskins), but that was an ugly win.

I think both teams should be thankful they were not playing an elite team. They would have been trashed.

I was not impressed at all with Rivera's play calls. Heinicke is a damn good passer, but that doesn't make him a good QB. When the ball is snapped, you have to judge within seconds to deviate from the play book.

Heinicke needs more starts, and he needs to understand deviation.
Post 23 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I'm glad I only picked the Giants tonight and I'm not a fan, what an awful way to lose a game. Their defense looked awful all night, I don't expect them to be able to beat any halfway decent team this year.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I'm glad I only picked the Giants tonight and I'm not a fan, what an awful way to lose a game. Their defense looked awful all night, I don't expect them to be able to beat any halfway decent team this year.

I personally don't expect any NFC East team to be in the Playoffs this season. If it does happen, it will probably be a fluke.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
I personally don't expect any NFC East team to be in the Playoffs this season. If it does happen, it will probably be a fluke.
Since the winner of each division makes the playoffs, I expect one NFL East time to be in the playoffs. So more like one will make it on a technicality than making it on a fluke.
Post 26 IP   flag post

Post 27 IP   flag post
I knew I should have picked Vegas!! Carr is on fire!!!

And the Vikes are looking good!! I hope they look that good for the second half.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I didn't pick either team, but I hope Vegas and the Vikes can pull it off.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Raiders look legit through two weeks. Big win at home against BAL in week 1 and today on the road against a good PIT defense. Carr looks rejuvenated.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600891 59 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?