CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch Covers

New Original Art, commissions, sketch covers thread 215701

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Stuff i found in the closet!

Post 51 IP   flag post
Anyone know who this artist is?...have to go look at my history at heritage...this came with the Tony Daniel from above

Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector EddieTheComicGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Anyone know who this artist is?...have to go look at my history at heritage...this came with the Tony Daniel from above

Maybe Whilce Portacio
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector jake private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieTheComicGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Maybe Whilce Portacio

That is who I thought it was too, but Portacio’s signature looks different. Right era though.

Post 54 IP   flag post
@EddieTheComicGuy @jake

Tony Daniel, Paul Smith, and Others - Convention Commission Sketch Original Art Group of 4 (1994-98). Four great pieces in this one group lot! First we have Angela from Spawn, by Tony Daniel. The graphite and marker sketch is signed and on white paper. Next there is a great looking close-up of Chance Falconer from Image's Leave It To Chance. It is by Paul Smith, produced in blue pencil on paper, signed, and dated 1998.
Then we have a naughty Black Canary from 1994 by an unknown artist. Her eyes are amazing in this graphite image! Lastly, the X-Men's Psylocke from 1997 is featured by an unknown artist on this graphite and ink wash piece.

Looks like I have more stuff stashed away somewhere!!

Even Heritage has the Psylocke as "unknown"!!
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Almost has that Frank Miller on a bad day look to it.
Post 56 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite

Just got a photo of the completed back cover art by Arianne de Lima! Obviously does gorgeous work and very reasonably priced! Should be on it’s way to CBCS in the next few days!

Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector Silentstrider private msg quote post Address this user

Few recent pieces I picked up. Will have to get pics of a few others. Elias Chatzoudis did the Batgirl and Mirka Andolfo did the 3/4 Ivy.
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Chewy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by garreth39
Here are a few of mine....The first is Vampirella by Ron Leary Jr and the others are all by Esteban Salinas (Michael Meyers, Ash Williams and Christopher Lee Dracula

i love esteban. the way he does the paint is just amazing... i bought from him once but never again his time to fill orders was nuts took about 6 months and still forgot to send items... was a one and done for me
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I'm finally catching up on my scanning so here's a 1980's book cover piece by famed Vampirella artist Jose Gonzalez.

Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Amanda Conner painkiller jane
Post 61 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
I wanted to wait until it was framed but I just haven’t had the time. Here is a Zatanna commission I got done my David Mack.

Post 62 IP   flag post
451732 62 12