Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

New tab on CBCS home page15698

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Did you see the new tab? Why CBCS 21 Reasons...

21 Reasons Link
Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I love that!! Its about time CBCS states these things even if they are obvious....good for them!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dfoster43 private msg quote post Address this user
Also very handy to show the link to the people asking me why I went with CBCS over CGC. Good addition.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Meh. I've always said if you don't have at least 22 reasons, don't bother.
Ju-u-u-st kidding This is a smart move. If it brings in extra submissions and increases all around TATs though, I'm gonna have fun reading threads/posts by impatient customers.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, but I saw a typo in the write-up for #19.
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Nice, but I saw a typo in the write-up for #19.

Then most of the posters on the forum should feel right at home.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson hey I resemble that remark
Post 7 IP   flag post
Miss Chanandler Bong jake private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting to see if CGC comes out with their 21 Reasons counterpoint. Grabbing the popcorn
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Logan3claws private msg quote post Address this user
How about they get their customer service together first. WOW! A new tab, so what!
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I dont see no new tab
Post 10 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Did you see the new tab? Why CBCS 21 Reasons...

21 Reasons Link

Wake me when they add a 22nd mentioning better customer service.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan3claws
How about they get their customer service together first. WOW! A new tab, so what!

Im gonna have to agree

would have been more professional and meaningful had CBCS addressed the long standing lack of any kind of meaningful customer service, which has grown to be a huge Black Eye on the Company and Brand.

21 reasons are pointless, if customer service is not the first reason on that list,and NO WHERE on that list do I see any statement about High Quality Customer Service and that's one of the biggest reasons CGC has been able to keep CBCS looking like a second tier company IMHO
Post 12 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake
Interesting to see if CGC comes out with their 21 Reasons counterpoint. Grabbing the popcorn
it’s a counterpoint pool; each segment is represented in individual Newton rings.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector SidTheSquid private msg quote post Address this user
The superior customer service I've experienced with CBCS is BY FAR my #1 reason for using them over CGC. But I understand everyone has a unique experience. Sorry to hear BigRedOne and Logan3claws haven't shared my positive experiences, because it sucks when you don't. And I had some REALLY bad ones with CGC.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
I dont see no new tab

Click the "Login" link, and then you'll see a "Why CBCS" tab at the top of the page
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Namrepus28 private msg quote post Address this user
I too have experienced frustration with CBCS customer service, but I found this thread to comment on the fact that the cases only showed up as number 19.

That's the best thing about CBCS in my opinion. Lol. I kept scrolling thinking, "Where do they mention the cases that manage to never have any Newton Rings?"
Post 16 IP   flag post
600440 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?