Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedQuestions

Tracking submission at conventiob15670

Collector VicFavero private msg quote post Address this user
Hello everyone, I submit my first group of comics to be graded at the Colorado Springs Comic Con. I have a receipt for submission, but no tracking. How do I track the progress? Or know that it's being worked on?

I am obviously new to this. Any info would be appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
They are severely backed up right now and it will likely be months before the order appears on your account online. Once it does you should receive and email will be able to track it from your account like any other order using the instructions in the Newbie’s Guide.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector MrShanon private msg quote post Address this user
Well... let me add to that. If you didn't create an account first, none of that will happen. If you did have an account, then it still may not show up unless you email them after a few weeks and then it still may not show up. I know all of this firsthand just two submissions at conventions.

The first one never showed up on my account and I never received notification from them, even though I emailed them asking for status and asked why they never showed up on my account.

The second time I asked if there was something I needed to do to tie my submission to my account and they said no, that the reason the first one didn't get tracked was because a third party had run that show for them and there would be no problem. After several weeks with nothing showing up, I again emailed them with both submission numbers (one pressed and one group not pressed). They apologized and said they would fix it. Now one submission shows and the other one is still in the void somewhere. I even emailed them again with no response. I just hope it's not actually lost but hard to tell with no support.

I know their struggling through covid just like the rest of us but doesn't give me great confidence. Looks like their systems still have some catching up to do compared to that other company.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Submissions from megacon orlando (August 12-15) haven't shown-up yet. I'm guessing 7-8 weeks before I inquire.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by etapi65
Submissions from megacon orlando (August 12-15) haven't shown-up yet. I'm guessing 7-8 weeks before I inquire.

I was told at Megacon it would be roughly 4 weeks before I would see them on my dashboard. Just an FYI
Post 5 IP   flag post
597922 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?