Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgePop CultureRaw Comics For Sale

Amazon FCBD titles15663

Collector Belarak private msg quote post Address this user
I just received an email from Amazon for Free Comic Book Day Kindle books. Most of the titles are free. If you didn't get a chance to pick them up at your LCS and you're a Prime member you can read these for free.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the heads up.
But Screw Amazon... One of their drivers drove off in my yard cause he took a turn too fast, it had been raining, and he gotten stuck; in my yard. I was out of state for work. My wife took a picture of the truck in our yard. The driver went out into the woods, got sticks and parts of trees to put under his tires to get out of the mud (that he now has produced since trying to get back onto the road and destroyed my grass). He finally got out and then just drove off, leaving deep tire ruts/tracks in my yard and leaving the pieces of trees and limbs used as traction for his tires. Never once did he come and knock on our door and tell the owners of this house and property what happened, just drove off... I contacted Amazon's Customer Care and told them what happened along with emailing pics of their truck in my yard then the damage up close... They ended up paying out over $500 for damages. Luckily for them I had not yet put up the fence...
Post 2 IP   flag post
Where's his Bat-package? Byrdibyrd private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen Amazon trucks on the highway, and they drive like they've never been behind the wheel of a truck before. Absolutely no clue how to handle their vehicles.
Post 3 IP   flag post
601299 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?