Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeFor SalePop CultureQuestions

Where will it sell?15657

Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator

So how much is the seller's premium?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPaxson002
@Scifinator

So how much is the seller's premium?

@BPaxson002 - for something like this SW1 SS, it would basically be 8% and would cap at $1,000. For a listing that sells for under $300, it would be $10% or $5 minimum fee. But, mcs does the shipping and once they sell it, if for some reason it comes back, it would be theirs, not mine. No ebay goofiness for me to deal with.

I know there are a couple of apps and social media venues that would be less costly to me, but since I have a life and full time job outside of my 4 1/2 decades of collecting, mcs is a much more efficient and effective way for me to deal with the portion I am selling off.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Where will it sell?

Price dropped to $14,399!

Post 28 IP   flag post
Price Dropped to $13,679!

Direct Link

Where will it Sell?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Kinsella5 private msg quote post Address this user
I still remember the day I was picking this comic up at a local store when I was six years old when it was first released, but sold my complete run many years ago. I have a feeling it will sell between $9.5K-$11K, but whatever it sells for, it's a beauty and congrats in advance.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Update!

Price Dropped to $12,000!

Where will it Sell?

Direct Link to Listing
Post 31 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator Obviously an iconic book! but Im not a signature collector and not familiar with the Yellow label process. The book itself IMHO is obviously not a 9.8 NM-MT quality book with the wear and tear on those corners, not to mention the soiling along the back spine. so is it the actual signature that's being graded? Im kinda confused here.
Post 32 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The signature being graded? Are you really confused or are you just looking for a reaction? Come on man, I'm pretty sure you're not confused.
Post 33 IP   flag post
601256 33 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?