Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberghost
Quote:
@sborock could you please give me an update on my 2 orders. the invoice still says payment due but my cc was hit shortly after marked received/processing. No emails and no updates to dash board.
Mar 22, 2021 21-105385E Processing 5 $150.00
Mar 17, 2021 21-0F3B800 Processing 1 $83.60
Thank you for your attention. Will be waiting........

@sbrorock wow just completely ignored, again.

Click on the invoice number.
When it opens your order, look in the upper right corner.
It will tell you if it is received, grading, labels, or encapsulation.
Steve is slammed trying to grade books.

Darryl in customer service is the guy to pester about order status.
And if you send a private message to Jesse, he might ask Darryl to help you a little quicker.
Or, if that doesn't work for you, sneak on over here to the comic book funny farm. There's a few more padded rooms available....haha, hehe, hoho....doh...let go, take your, stop, help...mmmph...mmph..mmmmphph.....
Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
still in processing 5/17/21 9 books, its killing me. how much longer till it moves to grading.

click the invoice.. then look in upper right side.
it should say what stage it's in....
Post 77 IP   flag post
https://www.cbcscomics.com/cbcs-vs-cgc
Post 78 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearmint67

Are you kidding me? I never knew that. All this discussion about updating and nobody's ever mentioned that your invoice will tell you the stage? My mind is blown.
Post 79 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

Are you kidding me? I never knew that. All this discussion about updating and nobody's ever mentioned that your invoice will tell you the stage? My mind is blown.

So did you click on your order number and see the status?
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector glow private msg quote post Address this user
been about a month, my comics are still marked as "submitted"

would be nice if they could mark them as received.

anyone else have their orders marked as received recently?
Post 81 IP   flag post
@glow did you try clicking on the invoice and looking near the upper right corner. All mine from April and May still show Submitted on the dashboard but the invoice has updated to Grading.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@glow - Yes, all of my submissions from July have been billed and marked as Received at various times in September.
Post 83 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

@Ebaymafia Haha, I thought this was common knowledge once you'd been an active forum member for at least a year. This is almost as surprising as when Ted said he didn't know you could zoom in on MCS.
Post 84 IP   flag post
Quote:
@glow did you try clicking on the invoice and looking near the upper right corner. All mine from April and May still show Submitted on the dashboard but the invoice has updated to Grading.

yes, still just says submitted on the invoice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@glow - Yes, all of my submissions from July have been billed and marked as Received at various times in September.

hopefully mine will update in a couple weeks. was delivered on aug 23rd with signature confirmation. i understand the backlog they have, just sucks waiting a month before they let you know it's safe in their possession. 😩
Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glow
. i understand the backlog they have, just sucks waiting a month before they let you know it's safe in their possession

Drinking helps.
Post 86 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
. i understand the backlog they have, just sucks waiting a month before they let you know it's safe in their possession

Drinking helps.

😂 times like these were i wish i had a cryogenic chamber
Post 87 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator

hopefully mine will update in a couple weeks. was delivered on aug 23rd with signature confirmation. i understand the backlog they have, just sucks waiting a month before they let you know it's safe in their possession. 😩

@glow - Not sure how much you have read of past posts or newbies guide thread, but just know,
1) your estimated TUrnAroundTime actually starts a day or so from when delivered.

2) To keep TAT’s as low as possible, they are putting the dashboard on the sideburner.

3) your package has been checked in, and you have tracking delivery confirm for proof

4) remember the old infomercial slogan…set it and forget it.
Post 88 IP   flag post
Collector Londonman454 private msg quote post Address this user
An FYI for Canadians.

Delivered to Canadian office June 16. Just changed to received last week. Took 3 months for CC to get charged and status change.
Post 89 IP   flag post
Collector cklamer private msg quote post Address this user
Was hoping I might get my one little order back before I get too old to enjoy them.
Order was accepted 04/29/21 and paid in full on 05/21/21.
Moved to grading on 07/28/21 and has not moved since.

Hey CBCS it's my 60th birthday give me a present of moving my order.

I have to say 20-22 weeks is a really long time to wait.
Of course there is absolutely no response via email.
They don't even bother to respond.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector Jarr131929 private msg quote post Address this user
Guys who else can I ask for help. I sent 12 2 Day Modern Books which was received by CBCS on 07/29. No other services. It still only shows Submitted. I thought Rapid, Walk Through and 2 Day Modern get opened immediately once received. I wrote it all over the box so it says it. I contacted Steve and he told me to contact Daryl and he did a week and a half ago to ask for my tracking number. After that silence again. Anybody else I can contact?
Post 91 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Had 4 modern day fastpass comics. No press, just grade and send back.

Made the order August 18th and mailed them. I think they got them around the 21st-23rd. They are on the way back to me now (mailed the 14th), should be delivered tomorrow.
Post 92 IP   flag post
Collector Willudie4me private msg quote post Address this user
I had a dream, that one day I will log in to my profile check my dashboard and it will say received... Anybody else dream big around here?
Post 93 IP   flag post
Collector TheMadTitan private msg quote post Address this user
Well I’m on week 19 for 35 books all modern. All submissions should be 9.8 or 9.6s. Patiently waiting and the one saving grace, I can drive 15 miles to pick them up. Come on books, finish grading and move to labels.
Post 94 IP   flag post
Collector PhantomStranger271 private msg quote post Address this user
So anybody know how long an order takes to get from pressed to grading?
Post 95 IP   flag post
@PhantomStranger271 - here is the link. Estimated TurnAroundTims

The TAT button is on the top rightish of the home page. See Below.

Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector PhantomStranger271 private msg quote post Address this user
So another 17(ish) weeks now that my order is pressed? Jesus.

I'm realizing now I shouldn't have pressed my order. Too long of a wait and two, I'm not even sure of how much of a difference pressing even makes for the comics themselves.

I guess I know now for next time if there is one.
Post 97 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
well my invoice hasn't changed since recieved showing processing and still shows payment due, they hit my cc very quick after receiving and the dashboard shows zero balance due, so the invoice isn't correct on that part. If something is screwed up, instead of ignoring a customer asking for someone to look into it and see what is what, they should take a look and see instead of just ignoring them.
Post 98 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
well my invoice hasn't changed since recieved showing processing and still shows payment due, they hit my cc very quick after receiving and the dashboard shows zero balance due, so the invoice isn't correct on that part. If something is screwed up, instead of ignoring a customer asking for someone to look into it and see what is what, they should take a look and see instead of just ignoring them.

My April 17th "received" submission of 30 moderns with pre-screen just finished grading and now is on to the next stage. That's another 6 week lay-over in the labeling department to be followed by a quick stop for 3 weeks in encapsulation department before a brief 2 week delay for final inspection and then they get a 1 week fast pass stay in holding before they are boarded onto the Fed-Ex truck which will take a mind blowing 3 days to get to my front door. Yippee, Woo-Hoo, Cuttn' Loose again....
Well, maybe by Christmas
Post 99 IP   flag post
Collector Willudie4me private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, I'm just happy I woke to check my dashboard and praise Jebus!!! It says processing, thought my order was lost... Like the television show..
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector Chanfriendly private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomStranger271
So another 17(ish) weeks now that my order is pressed? Jesus.

I'm realizing now I shouldn't have pressed my order. Too long of a wait and two, I'm not even sure of how much of a difference pressing even makes for the comics themselves.

I guess I know now for next time if there is one.

I've started using indie pressers. I found a guy that would do the first one free, and I needed my Iron-Man 128 pressed for the Bob Layton event. Took less than a week instead of 19+, HEAPS of communication and pictures instead of absolute radio silence. Even shipped it directly to CBCS for me. Can't recommend looking elsewhere enough, at least for right now. No offense to Steve and his team or a slight on their quality of work, it's just an ungodly turnaround time right now.
Post 101 IP   flag post
@cklamer Happy Birthday.....
Post 102 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cklamer
Was hoping I might get my one little order back before I get too old to enjoy them.
Order was accepted 04/29/21 and paid in full on 05/21/21.
Moved to grading on 07/28/21 and has not moved since.

Hey CBCS it's my 60th birthday give me a present of moving my order.

I have to say 20-22 weeks is a really long time to wait.
Of course there is absolutely no response via email.
They don't even bother to respond.

Yes! 20 to 22 weeks is a long wait. I am at 21 weeks as well, and no books yet.
BUT!!!!!!!, look at this as the alternative
https://www.cbcscomics.com/cbcs-vs-cgc
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Quote:
Quote:

@Ebaymafia Haha, I thought this was common knowledge once you'd been an active forum member for at least a year. This is almost as surprising as when Ted said he didn't know you could zoom in on MCS.
What? You can zoom in on MCS? Now my mind is blown.....
Post 104 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversorrow
What? You can zoom in on MCS? Now my mind is blown....

Minor zoom by clicking on the picture

Major zoomage by clicking on the zoom front cover link next to the magnifying glass.

You can scroll down and side to side to see more detail than you can imagine. It's saved me from buying some eyesores. The guy who was first caught by surprise had been selling and buying thousands of books on MCS for years, without knowing about it.
Post 105 IP   flag post
611390 999 30