Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
well I stand corrected again, dash board says grading but invoice says labels??/
anybody have this happen and which one would be correct???
Post 901 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
As long as no one's books are in a ravine in Arkansas, I'm happy.
Post 902 IP   flag post
Collector cwazywabbit private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntergreene2
As long as no one's books are in a ravine in Arkansas, I'm happy.

Do we have anyone out in that area that can do a quick check of nearby ravines?
Post 903 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
I know its only been 5 months, but is this really still in billing?? Does that mean they haven't been signed yet??

Post 904 IP   flag post
oopps, meant 4 months
Post 905 IP   flag post

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Reelgee

You didn't block out the address or phone number on left side. I would suggest you edit your post.
Post 906 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Um... Personal Info Alert @Reelgee! Good news is Arkansas is probably not on the Dallas to Michigan shipping/delivery route. I say probably...
Post 907 IP   flag post
Collector GeekStoxx private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonman454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic_Man
Can anybody shed light on how long it takes on top of the regular turnaround time for Canadian customers who send their books to the location in Canada?

At least for starters has anybody had any experience and how long it takes books to be marked as received when they are sent to the Canadian location in Canada?

Any help would be appreciated.

I sent mine in (modern no pressing) June 14 to CBCS Canada. Marked received 3 months later. 4 weeks later marked ShiptoCanada. Received at the door last week. The whole process was almost 5 months. hope this helps

4 weeks? Wow, I think my order (w/ pressing) has been sitting over 4 weeks on “Ship to Canada”. Haven’t received any notifications when it’ll be in Oakville.

I did request to convert my order to ship directly to me, with no response. I’ll be sending in books soon for slab only. Hopefully this time around it’ll only take 5-months instead of 11 to 12 months.
Post 908 IP   flag post
@Bronte @WMorse thanks but i dont know how to edit post
Post 909 IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
@Bronte @WMorse thanks but i dont know how to edit post

Done
Post 910 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O thanks
Post 911 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberghost
well I stand corrected again, dash board says grading but invoice says labels??/

@timberghost - Yes. Again, in typical times, many will not even see "Labels" on the invoice. And again, the external Dashboard which we see isn't being updated on a timely basis. Labels suggests that your comics have been graded and are somewhere between, Labels, QC, Encapsulation, Shipping, etc. As has been previously mentioned, this zone is one of the bottleneck areas.

Cheers.
Post 912 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:

@timberghost - Yes. Again, in typical times, many will not even see "Labels" on the invoice. And again, the external Dashboard which we see isn't being updated on a timely basis. Labels suggests that your comics have been graded and are somewhere between, Labels, QC, Encapsulation, Shipping, etc. As has been previously mentioned, this zone is one of the bottleneck areas.

Cheers.
man and I thought press to grade was the bottle neck, lol. It s all good as long as I see that they are some signs of life I'm fine. It was the 9 months of black out that had me frustrated, as i'm sure anyone would be, except for the ones that wanted to stone me just for being frustrated and taking 2 minutes of the big guys time acting like it takes him 23 days to read an email. In the military those kind of people usually ended up taking friendly fire, lol. but seriously thank you for always having positive input and helping us newbies understand the process even under these exceptional times. I can't wait to get my holy grail back graded and framed for the wall. peace.
Post 913 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
friendly fire is hilarious and cute. peace
Post 914 IP   flag post
I picture a tie that looks like a deer wiener. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
You just insinuated that in the service someone you may not have gotten along with would have been friendly fire or shot. Thanks for your service.
Post 915 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
You just insinuated that in the service someone you may not have gotten along with would have been friendly fire or shot. Thanks for your service.
little military humor.
Post 916 IP   flag post
Collector waynemel private msg quote post Address this user
@Reelgee For the JT signing they were targeting Nov. Think he is the last one to sign. Others have signed like Dellerda so JT is next for the signing / multi signing.
Post 917 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:

Cheers.
man and I thought press to grade was the bottle neck, lol. It s all good as long as I see that they are some signs of life I'm fine. It was the 9 months of black out that had me frustrated, as i'm sure anyone would be, except for the ones that wanted to stone me just for being frustrated and taking 2 minutes of the big guys time acting like it takes him 23 days to read an email. In the military those kind of people usually ended up taking friendly fire, lol. but seriously thank you for always having positive input and helping us newbies understand the process even under these exceptional times. I can't wait to get my holy grail back graded and framed for the wall. peace.

@timberghost - I understand the frustration…on both sides. One needs to look no further than my Moderated assigned moniker to see that I have been on your side of the table. This forum was very helpful to me in understanding what was occurring and what to expect. I additionally read past posts to get a feel for how to wade past what i had seen from my first couple of test runs of one comic and a doz comic submissions to the 3,000 comic SDCC submission with no paperwork. That was some faith on the line.

And so while i for one have attempted to help newer submitters/forum posters understand what was going on I nonetheless got frustrated when i saw continued and repeated grousing, by some of the same posters, at the same things that that had already been addressed.

So in keeping with the military theme I, being a former sailor, admit and apologize for the shots across the bow that I leveled.

Cheers to you and all the forum posters. Be well. And be patient as I have will be.
Post 918 IP   flag post
@waynemel thanks
Post 919 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dielinfinite,
I mailed my box on 11-26-2021. Here's a scan of my receipt. Thank you for doing this. It's aways fun.

Have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Rafel.
Post 920 IP   flag post
Collector mcc313 private msg quote post Address this user
i have 4 orders the first one is from may 16. its been on grading for months. probably not getting them back this year. im weeks past the "turnaround time" never using cbcs again.
Post 921 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Quote:
Quote:
Sent in on March 27th...I've been sitting in labels for a few weeks now. Anyone know what the current ETA on labels is?

(16 days later)...Still in labels.

40 Days later...still in labels.

57 days later...still in labels.
Post 922 IP   flag post
Collector JustinMabooty private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekStoxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonman454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comic_Man
Can anybody shed light on how long it takes on top of the regular turnaround time for Canadian customers who send their books to the location in Canada?

At least for starters has anybody had any experience and how long it takes books to be marked as received when they are sent to the Canadian location in Canada?

Any help would be appreciated.

I sent mine in (modern no pressing) June 14 to CBCS Canada. Marked received 3 months later. 4 weeks later marked ShiptoCanada. Received at the door last week. The whole process was almost 5 months. hope this helps

4 weeks? Wow, I think my order (w/ pressing) has been sitting over 4 weeks on “Ship to Canada”. Haven’t received any notifications when it’ll be in Oakville.

I did request to convert my order to ship directly to me, with no response. I’ll be sending in books soon for slab only. Hopefully this time around it’ll only take 5-months instead of 11 to 12 months.

You need to call and talk to someone. Make sure that the actual address on your submission entries in your dashboard shows the correct address when you call or they will ship to the address on the original invoice regardless of how many times you ask them to change it.
Took me 3 calls for it to actually change and a rep to tell me that's the address they use when they ship. First two times I called, I felt like the people didn't know what they were doing so I would call back and ask which address they would be shipped to and was told the incorrect address twice. A complete waste of time and scary that they could ship to an old address despite having talked to someone and emailed requesting an address change multiple times.
They also didn't even bother to look up my account when I called. I asked for my address to be changed so they asked for a submission number which they looked up and went off of. When I asked if this address change would apply to all my submissions the guy goes "you have more than one?" It's not a good feeling to learn that something as simple as an address change is so difficult. I moved to another state so it's not like I was just asking to ship to a different address I prefer.
Post 923 IP   flag post
Collector Jsmead1 private msg quote post Address this user
Mine were submitted in August (11 books, various tiers) and appear to be processing / billing. My card has been charged & the invoice shows $0 due. That was roughly a month ago. No updates since then. I was hoping to get them back by year end based on the projected turn around times provided when i submitted them. I'm losing hope on that timeline and will plan on January.
Post 924 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmead1
Mine were submitted in August (11 books, various tiers) and appear to be processing / billing. My card has been charged & the invoice shows $0 due. That was roughly a month ago. No updates since then. I was hoping to get them back by year end based on the projected turn around times provided when i submitted them. I'm losing hope on that timeline and will plan on January.

Good luck. Mine are 7 weeks past the stated TAT when I subbed them and still "grading".
Post 925 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
We should have TAT's going down soon, not soon enough for me, but we have been hiring graders and training them as I type this.
@sborock Thanks for your continued interaction on the forums. I would respectively request that your hiring include people who can intake the submissions and get them logged into the system so they show up in our dashboards in a timely fashion. I dropped of two submissions at Dallas Fan Expo on 9/18/21 and they still do not show up on my dashboard. That's 10 weeks. Sorry to complain, but something as basic as getting confirmation that the order has been received and is in the queue shouldn't take 10 weeks.
Post 926 IP   flag post
Collector Comic217 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I'm in the same boat as you. My status hasn't changed from that for over a month but usually I go by the invoice. This is what I followed with a previous submission and it seemed to be accurate
Post 927 IP   flag post
Collector Comic217 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardzguy
I have an order received in on May 9th which is still showing as processing. Paid in full 2 months ago. Modern tier, regular, no pressing or labels. Turnaround time is supposed to be 17 weeks, I am now at week 20.
I've used CBCS on one previous submission and they were fast compared to other grading services. I checked the other day and they are now actually longer than CGC at 25 weeks. Man PGX is tempting LoL
Post 928 IP   flag post
I didn't realize there was a downloadable pdf invoice that has a different status shown than the dashboard until reading these comments.
That being said, does anyone know what address they use to ship off of? The downloadable pdf shows my incorrect address still and every time I've called (twice after first calling to have the address changed) they've said the wrong address when I ask which they will ship to.
The shipping address on my dashboard invoice and account info say the correct address and I don't want to call a 4th time if I don't have to. Thanks.
Post 929 IP   flag post
Collector Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else been waiting since February?
Post 930 IP   flag post
611388 999 30