Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else who dropped their books off at Megacon have them moved into processing yet? My only concern (since i know they have them and I have a signed invoice if worse comes to worse from dropping them off) is that I wrote a check and it has not cleared yet and I was a bit worried since it's been a couple of months now and didn't want any issues with the check going through. I know they normally don't hit my CC until it moves to processing but wasn't sure about checks.
Post 376 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@bennyb86 I had one book that should’ve been dropped off at Megacon by a AW but it hasn’t shown up as received yet.

Going by my last received order, I am pretty sure that CBCS is not updating dashboards until the books go into pressing or grading so it will still be a while before they show up
Post 377 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite
Post 378 IP   flag post
Collector PhantomStranger271 private msg quote post Address this user
So, I haven't gotten any response from any emails I've sent. My order is 21-11F72CB.

I just want to know if/when my pressed order will move to grading.

This the right email for contact? customerservice@cbcscomics.com
Post 379 IP   flag post
Collector TheMadTitan private msg quote post Address this user
35 books received May 5th status Grading - I’m sure I’m getting close. Not sure if I’ll keep the pick-up/drop-off going til turn times get back in the teens. Everyone have a great day!
Post 380 IP   flag post

Collector Spidey62 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, I just looked at my submission history for this order. 4 books, bronze and silver, no pressing, no sigs. 3 1/2 months in processing and coming up on 2 months in grading. 😬😬😬😬😬. This is not the right way to run this.
Post 381 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
I have 2 classic avengers books that are both low grade but I want them safe. Thinking about sending them to the Steve's.
Post 382 IP   flag post
F*** it, im doing it. 👍💪
Post 383 IP   flag post
@GAC Dishes are done dude!! I have to wait a bit to send them out. Lol
Post 384 IP   flag post
The cbcs case is cleaner
Post 385 IP   flag post
Question, do I have a certain time to mail these out or can I take my time?
Post 386 IP   flag post
Collector glow private msg quote post Address this user
have a modern order delivered august 23 that still hasn't been marked as received yet and still shows submitted.

edit: no press, just grading. sent multiple emails and phone calls about adding fast pass. no email response, but they told me over the phone they would. invoice has not updated price though.
Post 387 IP   flag post
My order delivered August 9th was just marked as received this morning.

My order received in May still has not which has me concerned
Post 388 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by glow
have a modern order delivered august 23 that still hasn't been marked as received yet and still shows submitted.

edit: no press, just grading. sent multiple emails and phone calls about adding fast pass. no email response, but they told me over the phone they would. invoice has not updated price though.

Mine was delivered one week before yours and shows the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
My order delivered August 9th was just marked as received this morning.

My order received in May still has not which has me concerned

Aug 9th is a good thing, that is one week before mine were received. Hopefully soon
Post 389 IP   flag post
If it's taking them awhile to receive invoices in, then I could wait a month or so. Just wanted to get these books started.
Post 390 IP   flag post
Collector Cardzguy private msg quote post Address this user
I want accurate information updates on their website. It states TAT for modern is 17 weeks. My submission was received in the system 21 weeks ago and still going nowhere. No response from customer service via emails and when I call, I am told they will send me an email, which they never do.
Post 391 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
I would like to say thank you to any and all that has helped my books along. As of now the email says they have been graded and shipped.

Again thank you.
I'd love to just get an email. Why is it I am not getting any? Email in profile is correct. And my invoice has never been updated, not even to show the payment they took shortly after usps delivery
Post 392 IP   flag post
Collector timberghost private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhite2737
Hopefully posting this in the right place.
It's been literally 8 months since I sent in 5 books for pressing and grading. I have emailed customer service numerous times for status with no response. This company truly needs a responsive customer service team. I have no idea where my books are as everything, since 02/06/21, shows as In processing. No information beyond that. I'm thinking this is the last time I use CBCS as their support is non-existent. Anyone else have issues with this type of delay/non-response?
I'm at 7 months with no kind of any update. Yes I am getting frustrated. How is everyone else getting emails or invoice updates and I'm not????
Post 393 IP   flag post
No rust here... Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
@timberghost
contact Jesse.
Ask him nicely to look into the invoice you want info on.
He will help you. Jesse rocks...
Post 394 IP   flag post
My Al Ewing signed books just went from grading to shipping.
23 weeks and counting from date "received".....
But there-a-comn'.....
Post 395 IP   flag post
Now my Al Ewing books show completed and I have a tracking number.
Yeehaw, woohoo...cutn' loose again...lol...
Well, only a little...
Just 5 books;
Immortal Hulk #33 9.8
Immortal Hulk #38 9.8
Immortal Hulk #43 9.8
Immortal Hulk #45 9.8
Immortal She-Hulk #1 9.8
But still..yeehaw, woohoo..cutn' loose again...lol...

Can you tell I like Hulk books... well we are suppose to be enjoying this hobby, right?
Go ahead....you can cut loose a little too...woohoo...
Post 396 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@Nearmint67 Did those results show on your invoice? And congrads!!
Post 397 IP   flag post
@Reelgee Grades are shown on your dashboard under “My Comics” after the books have shipped
Post 398 IP   flag post
Collector Reelgee private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite kool and thanks but i was speaking of the part, grading to shipping. on my invoice 21-13EEE3B says pressing at top right. So i was wondering if that will change first. Steve had said mines was done with pressing
Post 399 IP   flag post
Collector Vengeance private msg quote post Address this user
For the record. I was upset with how long it took my books to come back, and I only sent in 2. I am grateful to have them in my collection now.

It's kind of funny that I also got my Lady Death book back the same week from a shop who sent it in for me. This was the worst book, as it's only a 9my with 3 signatures. I miss wizars.

Post 400 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
@dielinfinite kool and thanks but i was speaking of the part, grading to shipping. on my invoice 21-13EEE3B says pressing at top right. So i was wondering if that will change first. Steve had said mines was done with pressing

It’ll change once they enter grading
Post 401 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reelgee
@Nearmint67 Did those results show on your invoice? And congrads!!

When I open the invoice, it doesn't show the achieved grade. You have to click on the little eye icon next to the issue. Then it opens up the grade.
Post 402 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67

Newbie’s Guide
Post 403 IP   flag post
In case you al are a wondering...
Darryl just shot me an email saying that they are about 10 weeks behind on entering submissions as "received".
So if you shipped an order in and your tracking shows the books arrived and were delivered to CBCS on August 1st. Add 10 weeks to that date before expecting to see them as "received" in your dashboard.
Of course that could grow to 12 weeks if we keep shipping them books....
Then the 22+ week wait for grading and labels etc.... Check me on the math, but a minimum of 10 weeks before "received", then 22+ weeks TAT...= 32+ weeks from the time the books hit the doorsteps of CBCS.
That's a mere 8 month TAT.....
Post 404 IP   flag post
@Nearmint67 That is incorrect. The turnaround time starts when the books are delivered to CBCS, not after the books show as received on your dashboard.

In the past that it would’ve been the case to start turnaround after the dashboard update but that was when books showed as received within a day or two of delivery.
Post 405 IP   flag post
611389 999 30