Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Silversorrow private msg quote post Address this user
In the midst of my 16th week still showing submitted. Phoned customer service, they told me to email Steve Paulus. He hasn't responded to any of my emails at all. Emailed Darryl Hayden, he said only Steve Paulus can help me. Asked Steve Ricketts on the forums, he said he can't see my order because it isn't in the system yet. I can't believe no one in this entire company can even tell me that they received my comics in 16 weeks.... Beginning to think they're lost and I'll never see them again.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur_Ros
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
July submission Received before the May submission. Can someone look into that?

No pressing...July is Vintage...May is Modern.

Did you submit in July or did it hit processing in July?
I know CGC changes the date to match the updated status.

I submitted in July and it was Received the other day....the May submission has yet to be Received.
It looks like the early May timeframe is where all the Canadians seem to be having issues with still showing "Submitted". This makes me worried that something bad happened to the batch of comics they received around that time....including mine...
Post 52 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user
@Ginosdad amen!!
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector j_nocera private msg quote post Address this user
So, let's say that our early May books are lost. What recourse do we have? I submitted thousands of dollars worth of comics.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Anyone have an update on this order??

21-19F469B

I see other Canadians orders from June are showing as received while there is no movement on my May order!!!!

Someone...please..just to set my mind at ease!

???🤢

Sooooooo......are the Canadian May orders missing - do we need to initiate legal proceedings

As others have said - there are thousands of dollars worth of books submitted

all have press requested so could end higher than I think(with luck)
Star Wars 1 9.6
Star Wars 42 (9.2-9.6)
Star Wars 68 (9.4/9.6)
TMNT Adventures 1 9.8
ROM 1 9.8
X-Men 221 9.8
X-Men 121 9.6
Marvel Tales 106 9.8
Sandman [Gaiman] 1 9.8
Marvel Spotlight 32 9.2-9.6
Post 55 IP   flag post

They really need to stop advertising Canadian Submissions on their website as "Fast and accurate turnaround times (8 weeks max)", it is incredibly misleading/false advertising.

Also advertising "Designated, Canadian Customer Service Staff" isn't very helpful when they don't respond to emails.
Post 56 IP   flag post
I'm this " " far apart from sending emails instead of to spaulus@cbcscomics.com and both CBCS and Beckett customer service to start running down the organization structure at CBCS and Beckett

1st initial last name@cbcscomics.com
1st initial last name@becket.com (Jeromy Murry - CEO Beckett Media) etc. etc. - guessing on the email but it seems reasonable!

depending on where my books grade out they could be valued between 7 and 10k USD (maybe more?) - just not right that almost 4 months on there is no verification of receipt.
One thing to have delays but now to see June orders with updates and still no updates for May has me worried.
Post 57 IP   flag post
where do our posts go on CBCS facebook - added a post but can't seem to find it - is there no public pst section?

Maybe I need to message through facebook??
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Cbarnett316 private msg quote post Address this user
April 27th (show drop off)
currently in the grading stage at 86 business days from when my account was charged

August 6th - two day modern -
currently in the receiving stage at 15 business days from when my account was charged

hope this helps others determine their actual timelines
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector j_nocera private msg quote post Address this user
Am starting a new thread.... keep an eye out for it.
Post 60 IP   flag post
597904 60 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?