CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Certified Comics For SaleFor SaleQuestionsRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

Absolute Carnage #1 1:500 Virgin General Question15562

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
I forget how many covers they even had for absolute 1...somewhere around 30?


@Sebastsk8 - I had seen an absolute cover and I thought... wow, that is a cool cover maybe I should pick up before the Carnage movie... Then, I realized that just about every artist on payroll had a variant and I thought...Nope, not prudent, not gonna doit.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I'm aware. I didn't think it was possible to lose money selling comics as I've had a lot of success the past few years. This makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry.


Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I'd still like to get a red blank for a carnage sketch, but not at 300 bucks 😂
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
Looking over the variants I guess a couple others have held value or went up a little. The premiere variant I bought for like 10 bucks. Have that signed by cates, stegman and michelinie so far.

They're going for about 25 now raw. I have mine just for PC because I like the cover though
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
Looking over the variants I guess a couple others have held value or went up a little. The premiere variant I bought for like 10 bucks. Have that signed by cates, stegman and michelinie so far.

They're going for about 25 now raw. I have mine just for PC because I like the cover though
I picked up the Bagley “hidden gem” for $30 and the Premier for $10-$15. Last year I sold the Premier 9.8 for $80 and the “hidden gem” 9.8 for $130. Not bad and then I picked up a lot of 4 of the Iron Man, carnage, Thor, and guardians of the galaxy premier covers for $20 😂
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
@Scifinator I'd still like to get a red blank for a carnage sketch, but not at 300 bucks 😂
I may still have a White cover if you want it.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite sick!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@Sebastsk8 I'm willing to trade you a Absolute Carnage Red Blank if you have either one of these for trade.



Post 34 • IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Nice book! I love it!
Post 35 • IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash I grabbed a couple of those already 😂
Post 36 • IP   flag post
657131 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?