Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleFor SaleQuestionsRaw Comics For SaleWant to Buy

Absolute Carnage #1 1:500 Virgin General Question15562

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastsk8
I forget how many covers they even had for absolute 1...somewhere around 30?

@Sebastsk8 - I had seen an absolute cover and I thought... wow, that is a cool cover maybe I should pick up before the Carnage movie... Then, I realized that just about every artist on payroll had a variant and I thought...Nope, not prudent, not gonna doit.
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I'm aware. I didn't think it was possible to lose money selling comics as I've had a lot of success the past few years. This makes me want to curl up in the fetal position and cry.

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator I'd still like to get a red blank for a carnage sketch, but not at 300 bucks 😂
Post 28 IP   flag post
Looking over the variants I guess a couple others have held value or went up a little. The premiere variant I bought for like 10 bucks. Have that signed by cates, stegman and michelinie so far.

They're going for about 25 now raw. I have mine just for PC because I like the cover though
Post 29 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Looking over the variants I guess a couple others have held value or went up a little. The premiere variant I bought for like 10 bucks. Have that signed by cates, stegman and michelinie so far.

They're going for about 25 now raw. I have mine just for PC because I like the cover though
I picked up the Bagley “hidden gem” for $30 and the Premier for $10-$15. Last year I sold the Premier 9.8 for $80 and the “hidden gem” 9.8 for $130. Not bad and then I picked up a lot of 4 of the Iron Man, carnage, Thor, and guardians of the galaxy premier covers for $20 😂
Post 30 IP   flag post

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Scifinator I'd still like to get a red blank for a carnage sketch, but not at 300 bucks 😂
I may still have a White cover if you want it.
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite sick!
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@Sebastsk8 I'm willing to trade you a Absolute Carnage Red Blank if you have either one of these for trade.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector hogan36 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite Nice book! I love it!
Post 35 IP   flag post
@HulkSmash I grabbed a couple of those already 😂
Post 36 IP   flag post
600749 36 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?