Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original Artwork

Help a young collector15544

Collector Buzbe private msg quote post Address this user
My grandsons high is havinging a fundraiser and each student is asking for donations https://vraise.org/TTyzKW
My grandson is comic collector as like his grandfather. This will keep the busy and out of grandpa’s collect no for long but please help and for you store owners , it should tax exempt and charity thank all in advance!!!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector steveinthecity private msg quote post Address this user
Would you elaborate on the specific goals of this fundraiser?
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@steveinthecity Looks like a High School Athletics fundraiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundraiser page

Fundraising is vital for the success of our program. The funds will aid us in purchasing new uniforms, equipment and other pertinent expenses. Each participant has a monetary goal, please consider donating or sharing via social media so that they may reach it. Thank you so much for your support.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Be careful here, all…
Post 4 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Be careful here, all…

My first impression as well.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector tonyz58 private msg quote post Address this user
you gotta be kidding??!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like you've been a member for over 3 and a half years, but I'm not sure anyone knows who you are or why they would prioritize donating to this cause rather than countless others from people in their own community or to those who they're familiar with. Good luck with the fundraiser, but I won't be donating.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Healthy skepticism is definitely important in online forums like this.

But, verticalraise.com looks to be legit and that's where that link goes.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Buzbe private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry guy,yes it is my grandsons fundraiser for football youth program; fill free to look into it! I understand it may not be a priority just trying to help his group a little you never know where it may go toward his life and yes I don’t do much on the site but I have been a collector for over 40 years and travel the world with the military trying to help wherever I could. This one is just a little to big to help alone. Thanks for giving it a brow that’s all I ask. Ty again
Post 9 IP   flag post
601445 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?