Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Rare slab for sale15542

Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



For sale is my 9.8 signed and REMARKED copy of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the Freshman Force Collector Cave/BTC virgin exclusive cover. This cover had a limited print run of 250 and was recalled due to copyright issues with DC over the likeness rights for Wonder Woman. Its unknown how many total copies out of the 250 print run actually survived and remained in circulation. It’s in the brand new CBCS case and looks fantastic.

Cover artist Carla Cohen signed and remarked this copy. She told me that she limited this specific book to only 10 remarks total across the entire print run in order to keep remarked copies ultra limited. I have screen shots of that conversation as additional proof although I’m sure anyone interested could message her online and ask her to verify as well.

I’m asking $2500 OR BEST OFFER which includes express shipping fully insured and requiring signature confirmation.

PAYMENT ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL G&S, VENMO, CASHAPP, OR CERTAIN CRYPTO CURRENCY.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

If you’d like additional photos or have any questions feel free to reach out. All reasonable offers will be considered! Willing to do in person exchange at a police station if you’re in the Chicagoland area or Northwest Chicago suburbs. Thanks for looking and thanks for your consideration!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@LotsaSequel - Cool comic cover. Before I read the description, and I first looked at the remark/sketch I thought to myself...Why is grown up Lilo on Wonder Woman cover. But again, that was before reading the description.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@LotsaSequel - Cool comic. Before I read the description, and I first looked at the remark/sketch I thought to myself...Why is grown up Lilo on Wonder Woman cover. But again, that was before reading the description.


Now that you say that, I can’t unsee it and I’m cracking up over it lmao
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
IBTL
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Dalkiel private msg quote post Address this user
If I had $$ to throw away, I would by and then burn it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalkiel
If I had $$ to throw away, I would by and then burn it.


Whoever buys it can do whatever they want with it!! Lol
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
IBTL


Why would this get locked? I put all the information that’s required per the selling rules post that’s on here. Am I missing something? Or is it because of the background of the person pictured on the cover?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Haljordanfan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Please don't hijack @LotsaSequel's sales thread. Some of us may or may not agree with the views of AOC but this isn't the place for it. Good luck with your sale.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
IBTL


Why would this get locked? I put all the information that’s required per the selling rules post that’s on here. Am I missing something? Or is it because of the background of the person pictured on the cover?
Because the forum rules expressly forbid the discussion of , or postings related to politics and a few of the people posting are already headed in that direction. As Dudley said above, this isnt the place for it. Good luck with selling the comic
Post 10 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Cool cover....I thought it was Wonder Woman GLWTS
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutantMania
Cool cover....I thought it was Wonder Woman GLWTS


That was actually part of the recall issue they had with this book. DC sued over likeness rights because I guess they didn’t have permission to use the Wonder Woman likeness.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley Thank You!!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely a comic that could appreciate well. I need to dust off my crystal ball, but quite tempting. Cool book
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Definitely a comic that could appreciate well. I need to dust off my crystal ball, but quite tempting. Cool book


I agree! I actually hate to sell it but I have some bills this could help pay so here we are. Thank you for looking and if you are interested feel free to reach out!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Please don't hijack @LotsaSequel's sales thread. Some of us may or may not agree with the views of AOC but this isn't the place for it. Good luck with your sale.


Thank you and good looking out!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Had to google who this was - good luck with the sale!
Post 17 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
IBTL


Why would this get locked? I put all the information that’s required per the selling rules post that’s on here. Am I missing something? Or is it because of the background of the person pictured on the cover?


I am glad to see this has not been locked. There is no reason it should be locked. I collect comic books with political figures/elected officials. Whatever my own political views might be, I own comics with AOC, Eisenhower, Goldwater, Kennedy, Obama, Reagan and others on the cover or in the book.

The comic book above both exists as a comic book and it has an interesting backstory with DC copyright issues and recall. It's not a political discussion unless we force it to be. It's just a niche of collecting.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
From a quick glance I thought it kinda looked like JLo. The actual cover not the sketch.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
IBTL


Why would this get locked? I put all the information that’s required per the selling rules post that’s on here. Am I missing something? Or is it because of the background of the person pictured on the cover?


I am glad to see this has not been locked. There is no reason it should be locked. I collect comic books with political figures/elected officials. Whatever my own political views might be, I own comics with AOC, Eisenhower, Goldwater, Kennedy, Obama, Reagan and others on the cover or in the book.

The comic book above both exists as a comic book and it has an interesting backstory with DC copyright issues and recall. It's not a political discussion unless we force it to be. It's just a niche of collecting.


I’d love to help make this part of your collection if you’re interested! Lol
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsaSequel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
IBTL


Why would this get locked? I put all the information that’s required per the selling rules post that’s on here. Am I missing something? Or is it because of the background of the person pictured on the cover?


I am glad to see this has not been locked. There is no reason it should be locked. I collect comic books with political figures/elected officials. Whatever my own political views might be, I own comics with AOC, Eisenhower, Goldwater, Kennedy, Obama, Reagan and others on the cover or in the book.

The comic book above both exists as a comic book and it has an interesting backstory with DC copyright issues and recall. It's not a political discussion unless we force it to be. It's just a niche of collecting.
bit late on the trigger bro, at least one if not more posts were removed that would have been justification for potential locking. Glad the admins are watching things !
Post 21 IP   flag post
would be nice to have a snugger fit. Sigur_Ros private msg quote post Address this user
I see more posts about not making this political than I see about the book itself.
Good luck, OP
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
@Sigur_Ros Thank You!!

@LotsaSequel I’m rooting for a sale hope you get it!!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector furlo316 private msg quote post Address this user
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Good luck.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



Got this for sale as well.

$200 OBO shipped and fully insured. Will add signature confirmation upon request at my own expense.

Jam sketch with Deadpool by Adelso Corona, Wolverine by Marat Mychaels, Cable by Sajad Shaw, and Domino by Ryan Kincaid. All colored by Ryan Kincaid.

All sales final. Same payment options as posted in the original post.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



Batgirl sketch by Larry Watts. Inked and colored by Chris Ehnot.

$150 OBO shipped and fully insured.

All sales final. Payment options same as in the original post.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



Marty the Racoon sketch by Donny Cates.

$200 OBO shipped and fully insured.

All sales final. Payment options same as in the original post.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



Doomsday jam sketch by Ken Lashley.

$80 OBO shipped and fully insured.

All sales final. Payment options same as in the original post.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



Venom #162 Clayton Crain/The Comic Mint variants (Trade dress and virgin) ASM 361 homage

$150 OBO shipped and fully insured for the set.

All sales final. Payment options same as in the original post.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user



Deadpool bust sketch by Anthony Spay.

$80 OBO shipped and fully insured.

All sales final. Payment options same as in the original post.
Post 30 IP   flag post
594119 39 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?