Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Events

Ultimate fallout 4 CGC 9.015541

Collector Hello_there private msg quote post Address this user
Hello guys, new here first post long time comic collector I just recently picked up an ultimate fallout 4. In a 9.0 it doesn’t appear that it was Pressed and cleaned I was wondering what everybody thought is it worth cracking in the slab and pressing and cleaning it graders notes attached

Post 1 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
In my opinion, recent CGC notes are purposely misleading to draw you in to resubmit. I have 3 high grade hulk 181 books that were pressed by CCS , CGCs sister company and all three books vaguely imply a press would help.

You really need to look at the book or have someone else look at it.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Those notes do make it look pressable. If it only came up 1 grade the FMV is nearly identical and wouldn't be worth it, to me it would have to hit 9.4 to get me to spent the money which is quite possible.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
.... and there's my very very very most favorite defect in the world. The mysterious, yet ever present "light bends"
Post 4 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
This book was pressed.
And yes, light bends....

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Didn't most of these have the "polybag crease". Sounds like this is the issue with this book. Pressing should definitely help.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user
do it! its a 9.0. I wouldnt if it were a 9.6 but I would think you could get a grade bump. Theres no notes on color breaks so youre good. Worth the risk IMHO.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
It will come back even after pressing with graders notes: "Light bends"
"Light Bends" is like a giant horsefly while swimming in a lake.
It continues to find you no matter where you go; what you do; or how long you hold your breath.
Post 8 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
The staining killed the grade. Waste of time and money for a CPR.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600782 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?