CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
The surprises never end in good ol Flint town... I wish I could say this was the first time this was left in a hotel room here but not even close.

This is what gets left behind in my neck of the woods:



Must be some resort in Tennessee. Believe I did some accounting programming for them back in mid 2k.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
If they were both left behind in the same room, a phone call might be in order.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Was looking through my amazon order history for something and found some images for items I had ordered have got mixed up.





Post 203 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post


Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater


“Ship” 😂


I think I only saw this one time on TV and thought it was the greatest thing ever. KMart was at a point where they said screw it and pulled out all the stops and did whatever they could to get noticed. I still pull this up to show people who have never seen it before.
Post 206 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater


“Ship” 😂


I think I only saw this one time on TV and thought it was the greatest thing ever. KMart was at a point where they said screw it and pulled out all the stops and did whatever they could to get noticed. I still pull this up to show people who have never seen it before.


Lol reminds me of the 7 up campaign.
Post 207 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 208 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 209 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 210 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 211 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
A few days ago I was in a fender bender.
The guy in the other car was a little person! well...he got out to inspect the damage and said "I'm not happy"
I asked "Which one are you?"
Post 212 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics That is so wrong AND so funny!
Post 213 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
And so old...
Post 214 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 215 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user




Post 216 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user



Post 217 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user



Post 218 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 219 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 220 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user




Post 221 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 222 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
translation gone wrong??


Post 223 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I mean, they’re not entirely wrong
Post 224 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Try a cat hacking up a furball.
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson lol! That too!
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 229 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user


Special offer! Only $4 more through this exclusive, newsstand fresh message!
Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30