CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have any animals, but somehow cleaning a dog's anal gland seems "odd"





Edit

Literally just took photo of actual truck. Yes. I live in Florida
Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I know french bulldog is common to have the anal glads cleaned occasionally
Post 178 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ok. I had to look it up.
For those like me who don't have a clue....


https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/vets-corner/anal-gland-disease-in-dogs/
Post 179 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Ok. I had to look it up.
For those like me who don't have a clue....


https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/vets-corner/anal-gland-disease-in-dogs/




yeah....not going to click the link while on the work computer!!
Post 180 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I don't have any animals, but somehow cleaning a dog's anal gland seems "odd"





Edit

Literally just took photo of actual truck. Yes. I live in Florida

My sister takes her dog in to have its anal gland drained, or whatever it is they do. It keeps them from dragging their butt over the carpet.
Post 181 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I don't have any animals, but somehow cleaning a dog's anal gland seems "odd"





Edit

Literally just took photo of actual truck. Yes. I live in Florida

My sister takes her dog in to have its anal gland drained, or whatever it is they do. It keeps them from dragging their butt over the carpet.


My dogs groomer calls it "expressing the anal glands" and I really hate that term lol
Post 182 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I don't have any animals, but somehow cleaning a dog's anal gland seems "odd"





Edit

Literally just took photo of actual truck. Yes. I live in Florida

My sister takes her dog in to have its anal gland drained, or whatever it is they do. It keeps them from dragging their butt over the carpet.


My dogs groomer calls it "expressing the anal glands" and I really hate that term lol


it's that fishy smell
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
I don't have any animals, but somehow cleaning a dog's anal gland seems "odd"





Edit

Literally just took photo of actual truck. Yes. I live in Florida

My sister takes her dog in to have its anal gland drained, or whatever it is they do. It keeps them from dragging their butt over the carpet.


My dogs groomer calls it "expressing the anal glands" and I really hate that term lol

That's it.
Post 185 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
it's that fishy smell

I've known a bitch or two that would fit the bill...
Post 186 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 187 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130



Like a nurse?
Post 188 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 189 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130



We are not dead just yet.
Post 190 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user



Moved a couple a months ago and love that the big moving truck had rear view mirror that does nothing
Post 191 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 192 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user


Post 193 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user


“Ship” 😂
Post 194 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
The surprises never end in good ol Flint town... I wish I could say this was the first time this was left in a hotel room here but not even close.
Post 195 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user



Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user


Post 197 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
The surprises never end in good ol Flint town... I wish I could say this was the first time this was left in a hotel room here but not even close.

This is what gets left behind in my neck of the woods:


Post 200 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
The surprises never end in good ol Flint town... I wish I could say this was the first time this was left in a hotel room here but not even close.

This is what gets left behind in my neck of the woods:



Must be some resort in Tennessee. Believe I did some accounting programming for them back in mid 2k.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
If they were both left behind in the same room, a phone call might be in order.
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
Was looking through my amazon order history for something and found some images for items I had ordered have got mixed up.





Post 203 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30