Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.facebook.com/100010163262620/posts/1558841421131285/?d=n
Post 153 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
This is a Prius that I would drive. Nice retrofit of an M61 Vulcan.

Post 154 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 IP   flag post

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite - I love the anatomically incorrect fist on Brave Warrior America man.
Post 158 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 159 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Someone translate this, please.

Post 160 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I think there is a comma missing after dead.
Post 161 IP   flag post

Post 162 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 163 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Actual advert in my email....I think they have the photos as an ironic example of the target for the clothing??

Post 164 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Penguin Random House has really had issues with shipping damages the first couple weeks, it looks like they are trying to do better but ffs at least wrap the mailer in the bubble wrap, it was just the wad of bubble wrap sitting on top of the mailer which was loose in the very bottom of the box 😆🤦‍♂️

Post 165 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Wonder Woman’s Posterior
Post 166 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Actual advert in my email....I think they have the photos as an ironic example of the target for the clothing??

Those ads are legit?
Post 167 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davethebrave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics

Those ads are legit?

100% legit - Marks Work Warehouse - has casual and work cloths (like high visibility vests, steel toed boots, shoes or runners etc.)

There were others that made sense like the relaxed fit jeans but these two stood out making me think the person putting the e-flyer together was having a laugh!!
Post 168 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 IP   flag post

Post 170 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 IP   flag post

Post 172 IP   flag post
Maybe they just like me better. Nah, that's not it. BPaxson002 private msg quote post Address this user
So this young woman is going to get married. The day of the wedding, her mother sits her down and says she needs to tell the bride something important. So the bride sits on down next to her Mother, thinking she is going to hear things about the importance of marriage.

The Mother starts out with "Honey, tonight is going to be your wedding night. It will be a time of great joy and excitement. You are going to learn new things about yourself and your soon to be Husband. But there is one thing you can not do! No matter how much he askes or begs you to!"

Waiting for her Mother to continue, The Bride takes a deep and asks "What is it, Mom?"

The Mother stares at the floor and says "If he asks you to turn over, don't do it! It is not something we do in this family! If he asks you for that, Leave him!" The Bride, of course is quite shocked! She had never heard that before, so she agreed to follow her Mom's advice.

The wedding goes on without a hitch. Everyone has a great time, including the Mother. But as all weddings do, things come to a close and the newly minted Husband and Wife find themselves alone in the bedroom One thing leads to another and they become entangled with one another. In time, the Husband leans down to whispers into the Wife's ear "Turn over Baby!"

So of course, the new Wife freaks! She jumps out of bed, throwing the Husband to the floor! She runs around the room crying and stuffing clothes into a bag. The Husband is quite confused. Still sitting on the floor, shaking his head he askes what is wrong. Between crying bouts, the Wife explains what her Mother had told her that day.

With a look of utter horror on his face, the Husband says "But My Love, I thought you wanted to have children."
Post 173 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 174 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I've heard it called many things, but never the Giza Region:

Post 175 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I don't have any animals, but somehow cleaning a dog's anal gland seems "odd"

Edit

Literally just took photo of actual truck. Yes. I live in Florida
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 IP   flag post
@Bronte I know french bulldog is common to have the anal glads cleaned occasionally
Post 178 IP   flag post
Ok. I had to look it up.
For those like me who don't have a clue....

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/vets-corner/anal-gland-disease-in-dogs/
Post 179 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Ok. I had to look it up.
For those like me who don't have a clue....

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/vets-corner/anal-gland-disease-in-dogs/

yeah....not going to click the link while on the work computer!!
Post 180 IP   flag post
601486 999 30