CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 130 • IP   flag post


I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user





Post 131 • IP   flag post
Collector cesidio private msg quote post Address this user
Old as the hills.

A lady of the night walks into a South Carolina bar.

Tells the bartender any game cocktail will do
Post 132 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 133 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite What surprised me most about that is the lack of a Florida dateline.
Post 134 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 135 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who can read binary and those who can't.
Post 136 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
For the Batman and/or Joker fan who is impossible to buy for:

Post 137 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo That’s actually pretty cool! But why is Batman almost five times the price of the Joker?
Post 138 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite -The Batman is much larger (9.5 inches versus the 4 inch Joker) and can be assembled. Go to:

clickable text

to check out the details. Both models are hand-painted.
Post 139 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Idiots. A Two-Face figure would have been the obvious choice.
Post 140 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 141 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user



Thor #1 😆
Post 142 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 143 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 144 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user



Was the inspiration for:


Post 145 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
This one got me LOL'ing


Post 146 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@kidhuman Ha! Nice!
Post 147 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user


I wonder if they even tested this name in a focus group or anything...
Post 148 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
.
Post 149 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 150 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 151 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.facebook.com/100010163262620/posts/1558841421131285/?d=n
Post 153 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
This is a Prius that I would drive. Nice retrofit of an M61 Vulcan.


Post 154 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30