CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I know we’ve had rough encounters with shipping but I think this guy wins it





What ocean did it fall into in Indiana?
Post 101 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user
This one got me dead.


Post 102 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Spell checker not included with the sign program.

Post 103 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard happy birthday!! 🍻
Post 104 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks!
Post 105 • IP   flag post


I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 106 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlord
I got this tattoo at the comic con this weekend.


@starlord, I sure hope that's not your arse, lol.
Post 107 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth



well played sir!
Post 108 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@Gaard happy late b-day!
Post 109 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user

Post 110 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 111 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 112 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers



The end is Bill.
Post 113 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers



The end is Bill.

The end is nye
Post 114 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
One could actually say this is a double-entendre:



Post 115 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers



The end is Bill.

The end is nye


The end is the science guy
Post 116 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers



The end is Bill.

The end is nye


The end is the science guy



I don't know fellas....with a bow tie and all it might be Orville Redenbacher
Post 117 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers



The end is Bill.

The end is nye


The end is the science guy



I don't know fellas....with a bow tie and all it might be Orville Redenbacher


lol!!! or maybe this guy....I loved Three's Company....it was a one trick pony show but always hilarious.


Post 118 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user

Post 119 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 120 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 121 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 122 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 123 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 124 • IP   flag post
Doodoo doodoo! Mind blowing stuff, right? Caffeine_Kid private msg quote post Address this user



Never heard of this title until now. I gotta get this series.
Post 125 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30