CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 976 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 977 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 978 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 979 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user










Post 980 • IP   flag post


-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Amazon has some incredibly hilarious posters!!! Gen xer's should recognize the theme on these. LOL











Post 981 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 982 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 983 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 984 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 985 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user












This last one is a bit late. LOL


Post 986 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
For those guys out there still having difficulty finding the right date, I'd recommend...


Post 987 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O





That means I'm old enough to be Montague.
Post 988 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




Post 989 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user


Post 990 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Perhaps it is John Cena who cannot see me! 🤔
Post 991 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user




Post 992 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user




Post 993 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster






wang memes
Post 994 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite






was crazy!! burglary and theft of alcohol!!
Post 995 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 996 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 997 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 998 • IP   flag post
It gets old smelling it everytime I go outside my door. Nearmint67 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite



I remember watching star trek every night at my grand parents house from as far back as I can remember.
Great episodes where Kirk & Spock traveled back in time....
Post 999 • IP   flag post
657131 999 24