Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 926 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not rude. I'm saving both our times.

Post 929 IP   flag post

Post 930 IP   flag post

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 931 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 932 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 933 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 934 IP   flag post

Post 935 IP   flag post

Post 936 IP   flag post

Post 937 IP   flag post

Post 938 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 939 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 940 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto

That looks just like my dog but she doesn't drive. 🤔

Post 941 IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

That you know of.
Post 942 IP   flag post

Post 943 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 944 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

That you know of.

lol!!! That's true! 🍻
Post 945 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

Entrance and Exit in German. Bit of a conundrum me thinks (think about it). 🤣🤣🤣

Post 946 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 947 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 948 IP   flag post
@EbayMafia sadly, this is what I am seeing.
Post 949 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy But these are the actions of any company for profit worth their salt. This makes the shareholders happy.

Also, that Marvel cow should still be fat...they've got so much unexploited material to mine.
Post 950 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@JustThatGuy But these are the actions of any company for profit worth their salt. This makes the shareholders happy.

Psst…Disney’s share price has fallen $70.98 in the last 12 months. That’s almost a 41% drop. I don’t think their shareholders are too happy with that.

(Please note that my post is about the dollars and doesn’t touch upon anything else somebody wants to read into it. That isn’t there, nor is it implied to be).
Post 951 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Psst…Disney’s share price has fallen $70.98 in the last 12 months. That’s almost a 41% drop. I don’t think their shareholders are too happy with that.

(Please note that my post is about the dollars and doesn’t touch upon anything else somebody wants to read into it. That isn’t there, nor is it implied to be).

Disney got the keys to the mint and are running singles.
Post 952 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

Disney got the keys to the mint and are running singles.

It seems they have been stamping a lot of slugs too.
Post 953 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 954 IP   flag post
Shazam peppers?

Post 955 IP   flag post
601329 999 30