CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 926 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not rude. I'm saving both our times.


Post 929 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 930 • IP   flag post


Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 931 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 932 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 933 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 934 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 935 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 936 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 937 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 938 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 939 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user


Post 940 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto



That looks just like my dog but she doesn't drive. 🤔


Post 941 • IP   flag post
Keep your $6.87 bro... not even saving tax with that. Cli4dR3D0g private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto



That looks just like my dog but she doesn't drive. 🤔




That you know of.
Post 942 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 943 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 944 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjagnew
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto



That looks just like my dog but she doesn't drive. 🤔




That you know of.


lol!!! That's true! 🍻
Post 945 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O



Entrance and Exit in German. Bit of a conundrum me thinks (think about it). 🤣🤣🤣





Post 946 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 947 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 948 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia sadly, this is what I am seeing.
Post 949 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy But these are the actions of any company for profit worth their salt. This makes the shareholders happy.

Also, that Marvel cow should still be fat...they've got so much unexploited material to mine.
Post 950 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@JustThatGuy But these are the actions of any company for profit worth their salt. This makes the shareholders happy.


Psst…Disney’s share price has fallen $70.98 in the last 12 months. That’s almost a 41% drop. I don’t think their shareholders are too happy with that.

(Please note that my post is about the dollars and doesn’t touch upon anything else somebody wants to read into it. That isn’t there, nor is it implied to be).
Post 951 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@JustThatGuy But these are the actions of any company for profit worth their salt. This makes the shareholders happy.


Psst…Disney’s share price has fallen $70.98 in the last 12 months. That’s almost a 41% drop. I don’t think their shareholders are too happy with that.

(Please note that my post is about the dollars and doesn’t touch upon anything else somebody wants to read into it. That isn’t there, nor is it implied to be).


Disney got the keys to the mint and are running singles.
Post 952 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@JustThatGuy But these are the actions of any company for profit worth their salt. This makes the shareholders happy.


Psst…Disney’s share price has fallen $70.98 in the last 12 months. That’s almost a 41% drop. I don’t think their shareholders are too happy with that.

(Please note that my post is about the dollars and doesn’t touch upon anything else somebody wants to read into it. That isn’t there, nor is it implied to be).


Disney got the keys to the mint and are running singles.


It seems they have been stamping a lot of slugs too.
Post 953 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 954 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Shazam peppers?



Post 955 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30