CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 901 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto


Especially if you're doing it alone.
Post 902 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto


Especially if you're doing it alone.

LMAO
Post 903 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 904 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 905 • IP   flag post


Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 906 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 907 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 908 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 909 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 910 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 911 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 912 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user













Post 913 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 914 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 915 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 916 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 917 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 918 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 919 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user









Post 920 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 921 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 922 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 923 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 924 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user










Post 925 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 926 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 928 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not rude. I'm saving both our times.


Post 929 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 930 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30