CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 876 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user



Post 877 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 878 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 879 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 880 • IP   flag post


HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 881 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 882 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 883 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 884 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user




Post 885 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Edit: Possibly politically sensitive. Not gonna take that chance.
Post 886 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@EbayMafia I thought that was you and your buddies.
Post 887 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 888 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 889 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 890 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/worst-parking-skills-driver-falls-out-of-the-car-while-backing-into-stationary-vehicle-192657.html
Post 891 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user

Post 892 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 893 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 894 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/worst-parking-skills-driver-falls-out-of-the-car-while-backing-into-stationary-vehicle-192657.html
how? Why? Wtf?
Post 895 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash

No idea. I saw and posted. I dint know the lady. But she needs to give back her license. She drives worse than my dad
Post 896 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 897 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user



Post 898 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 899 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 900 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 901 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto


Especially if you're doing it alone.
Post 902 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalphoto


Especially if you're doing it alone.

LMAO
Post 903 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 904 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 905 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30