CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
My current Desktop background pic.


Post 52 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
My current Desktop background pic.




why do you have my wifes picture on your desktop????!!!!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics lmao
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post


I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth looks like Houston after she got done with Houston 500.
Post 59 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user

Post 60 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 61 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
On the next episode of “PARKOUR BLOOPERS, BLUNDERS & GAFFES...”

Post 63 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 64 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
They can put appearance info but can't get that pesky category right...
Post 65 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 66 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 67 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 68 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user



Post 69 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 70 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user




Post 71 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 72 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

Post 73 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 74 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Post 75 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 76 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

is could be useful in many social media platforms
Post 77 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I see your butthurt form and raise you the "official" non-official CBCS butthurt form:


Post 78 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 79 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Came in to do shift change tonight and overheard the 2nd shift guy on the phone talking to someone and then he dropped this one:
"Well we aren't going to die over spoiled milk"
I just laughed and gave him a look.
Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30