CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 701 • IP   flag post
I'm sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 702 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user




Post 703 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 704 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 705 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 706 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
I know wild animals can attack but I still thought this was funny


Post 707 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
I was looking for an ice maker on Amazon and this came up on the list...

Not sure if it funny but is oddest image mix up I've ever seen

Warning: It is definitely a rated R item
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BJ7LYPF/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_94FV0H6RYVCCAV1EV10Z
Post 708 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by enaz13
I was looking for an ice maker on Amazon and this came up on the list...

Not sure if it funny but is oddest image mix up I've ever seen

Warning: It is definitely a rated R item
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BJ7LYPF/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_94FV0H6RYVCCAV1EV10Z


lol....someone linked the wrong photo!!!

all the details seem right for an ice maker

4.9 out of 5 stars by 19 reviewers!!!!!
Post 709 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics gotta love the description, "Perfect fit: Provide accurate, leak-proof fit, no tools, no debris, Convenient and simple operation"
Post 710 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user




Post 711 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not really funny but no where to really put this.

Some jack wad screws with camera persons settings because he thought it was funny? What a total dip shit.

https://petapixel.com/2022/05/09/rapper-randomly-twists-knobs-on-a-live-nba-broadcast-camera/
Post 712 • IP   flag post
Collector enaz13 private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte That guy is definitely an ass, not talking about bronte
Post 713 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user




tee hee this guy is hilarious. thats what people get for wanting free sh#t
Post 714 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Post 715 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 716 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Post 717 • IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user

Post 718 • IP   flag post
Collector xavier private msg quote post Address this user

Post 719 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
how to find Kentucky?


Post 720 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 721 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 722 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 723 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/cops-stop-u-haul-truck-with-a-car-hanging-out-the-back-make-startling-discovery-188689.html


Post 724 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Sesame Street Becomes Dystopian in Dark Horse Satire 'Survival Street'

https://screenrant.com/sesame-street-survival-dark-horse-comics-apocalypse/
Post 725 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Sesame Street Becomes Dystopian in Dark Horse Satire 'Survival Street'

https://screenrant.com/sesame-street-survival-dark-horse-comics-apocalypse/


I'll be watching for this one!!! Thanks for the heads up!!
Post 726 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O
Post 727 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Post 728 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 729 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 730 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30