CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O


Actually, that's Uncle Charlie.
Post 626 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O


Actually, that's Uncle Charlie.


I'm thinking the meme was made by a millennial. Old enough to know Beastie Boys, but not so old to know Uncle Charlie.

Edit: they probably thought it was beaver and his dad!!! LOL
Post 627 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They probably think Robbie is Greg Brady.
Post 628 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 629 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
If Batman and Robin were at the Oscars 2022


Post 630 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 631 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user

Post 632 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 633 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Galen130 I can’t find the golfball in the pic at all.
Post 634 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 635 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 636 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Not a Deadhead photo but guessing that @SBorock will still get it.


Post 637 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 638 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics tee hee hee. Tough times call for desperate measures
Post 639 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 640 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Another failure.


Post 641 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 642 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.ebay.com/itm/194943736370?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=_-DhyL0xSeq&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=x0YWgosxQv2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY


Post 643 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Lock picking lawyer and his wife's beaver

https://youtu.be/EhuNRWskgNQ
Post 644 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 645 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Lock picking lawyer and his wife's beaver

https://youtu.be/EhuNRWskgNQ


this is amazing - I so want to share it at work but I'll need to be careful...
Post 646 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Good morning! Something funny to brighten our weekend.


Post 647 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘
Post 648 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 649 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 650 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 651 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 652 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user



Also what my coworkers see if I stand up during a teams meeting or zoom call lol
Post 653 • IP   flag post
Collector Silentstrider private msg quote post Address this user


Post 654 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 655 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30