CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@CatmanAmerica Just drink it and be done with it! No cork needed.


True, but that also would've scotched the joke.
.
Post 601 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 603 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebigfoot




Thats like the first 6-7 seasons of Game of Thrones.
Post 604 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy
That’s EXACTLY the same thought I had too! Lmao! 🤣
Post 605 • IP   flag post


Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 606 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 607 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebigfoot


I don't eat or drink after anyone any more. I never really drank after anyone to begin with, but with all things considered, I won't accept anyone's leftovers.
Post 608 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 609 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Only in florida..Florida...

A guy is busted for having a dairy case amongst other things...


https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/03/08/man-uses-dairy-case-illegally-is-arrested-by-boca-raton-police/
Post 610 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Only in florida..Florida...

A guy is busted for having a dairy case amongst other things...


https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/03/08/man-uses-dairy-case-illegally-is-arrested-by-boca-raton-police/


Easy to get out of the dairy case charge...sorry officer....I found it on the side of the road and put it on the back of my bike..yes.. I did notice it was illegal to have one...I was trying to find someone to return it to!!!
Post 611 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Post 612 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
I must have been under a rock. After watching the video I googled how many planets are there and it is indeed now 8. =(
Post 613 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner. I’m glad I don’t know people who dress up their pets for holidays…


Post 614 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 615 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 616 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'd die laughing if someone went up to a CGC booth with a piece of mylar (that has two staples in it) in a bag and board and tell them it is a copy of Conceptual Funnies #1 and they want it graded!! LOL 😆 🤣 😂
Post 617 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I'd die laughing if someone went up to a CGC booth with a piece of mylar (that has two staples in it) in a bag and board and tell them it is a copy of Conceptual Funnies #1 and they want it graded!! LOL 😆 🤣 😂


Gonna have to do this with an empty top loader!!!
Post 618 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
I'd die laughing if someone went up to a CGC booth with a piece of mylar (that has two staples in it) in a bag and board and tell them it is a copy of Conceptual Funnies #1 and they want it graded!! LOL 😆 🤣 😂


Gonna have to do this with an empty top loader!!!


Make sure someone is recording it!!! LOL
Post 619 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user







Post 620 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 621 • IP   flag post
Collector Silentstrider private msg quote post Address this user

Post 622 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 623 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 624 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 625 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O


Actually, that's Uncle Charlie.
Post 626 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O


Actually, that's Uncle Charlie.


I'm thinking the meme was made by a millennial. Old enough to know Beastie Boys, but not so old to know Uncle Charlie.

Edit: they probably thought it was beaver and his dad!!! LOL
Post 627 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
They probably think Robbie is Greg Brady.
Post 628 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 629 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
If Batman and Robin were at the Oscars 2022


Post 630 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30