Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad

The guys jumped in dumpster because they didn't want to get mauled by dogs?

Edit.

I ran from a German Shepard when I was a kid, the dog shredded my back and shirt. Scared as hell of all dogs now. But one thing I learned is don't run. They run faster.....
Post 576 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte if a large dog Shepard/Doberman comes running at you, hold your hand out high to distract them. When they make the jump, kick em' in the sternum (their weakest spot) as hard as you can. They are down for the count... possibly even dead.
Post 577 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 578 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Dogs like bouncy balls man. I was scared for the basketball. Those guys could see us petting them and them playing. Nothing but big sweeties.
Post 579 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder

Not sure I could do that to an animal if my life depends on it, but if it was someone else's ill definitely need to remember that thank you.
Post 580 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@Bronte if a large dog Shepard/Doberman comes running at you, hold your hand out high to distract them. When they make the jump, kick em' in the sternum (their weakest spot) as hard as you can. They are down for the count... possibly even dead.
This is how I got my last critter to stop jumping up on people. When they jump up just lift your knee so they hit that with their chest.
Post 581 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

I know nothing of animal behavior. I would have froze and prayed you or whomever was playing with the dogs to pry them off if me.

I'm told they can smell fear. Dude when it comes to dogs I reek of it worse than a skunk in summer.
Post 582 IP   flag post
@Bronte. I understand. I stand by my thoughts on 2 grown men cowering in a dumpster was hilarious though.
Post 583 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

If I was in a safe place, I'd laugh too. But you figure I'm not a very nice person.
Post 584 IP   flag post
Would I redeem myself if I said I’ve never liked our neighbors?

Edit: They are the type that throw trash in our cardboard dumpster and they have their own dumpsters. To be honest I pointed at them and laughed out loud while the dog owner was all concerned.
Post 585 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

I've lived next door to my neighbors for like 15 years and I don't even know their name. I only said hi because she asked if we got her package by mistake.
Post 586 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@HeinzDad

I know nothing of animal behavior. I would have froze and prayed you or whomever was playing with the dogs to pry them off if me.

I'm told they can smell fear. Dude when it comes to dogs I reek of it worse than a skunk in summer.

So can bees, wasps,.. and I think snakes can smell/sense fear as well.
Post 587 IP   flag post
I know mosquitoes can smell if you are a carnivore. I hear you become way more appealing than a vegetarian
Post 588 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Amazon shipment of 4 ceramic bowls and these two didn't make it.

No padding, paper or foam peanuts in the box.

I'm amazed two of the 4 survived.

Post 589 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

I take it that's a return.
Post 590 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I tee hee’d with this one
Post 591 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

I take it that's a return.

Yep and surprisingly they shipped the two replacements separately in small boxes so they would arrive safely 🤣
Post 592 IP   flag post

Post 593 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte this would’ve been funny a while back, but now I am having PTSD from this post. When I am at the pump filling up my Vette, I’m like “please stop for the love of God. It hurts so bad”.
Post 594 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy

Visited prison recently?
Post 595 IP   flag post
@Bronte can’t say that I have.
Post 596 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 597 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 598 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
How to fix a broken cork...

Post 599 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica Just drink it and be done with it! No cork needed.
Post 600 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
@CatmanAmerica Just drink it and be done with it! No cork needed.

True, but that also would've scotched the joke.
Post 601 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 602 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 603 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebigfoot

Thats like the first 6-7 seasons of Game of Thrones.
Post 604 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy
That’s EXACTLY the same thought I had too! Lmao! 🤣
Post 605 IP   flag post
601274 999 30