CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross they actually do this up north as a game. They would leave a car in the middle of the frozen lake and the person that picks the right date when the car falls through the ice, wins various prizes. And of course, a non-running vehicle is preferred for this sort of venture.
Post 476 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user







Post 477 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user


Post 478 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user




Post 479 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 480 • IP   flag post


You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Ok this cracked me up. First time I've seen one of these cameo type advertisements that wasn't whole dollars. I'm just imagining him negotiating this fee with them and them saying, "Sorry Daniel, we just can't get to $25 with your resume."
Post 481 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 482 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 483 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 484 • IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 485 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 486 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 487 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 488 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 489 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 490 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 491 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 492 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
My DECADE OLD video of Joan Crawford drinking, my first and ONLY amateur attempt at the time! Ha, youtube banned my video, yet others posted it later (and NOW) with no copyright issues, but would use my clips with different music and not be banned...PISSED ME OFF!!! So fucked up because my same video on VIMEO site has preserved my original video with original music...
Post 493 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Me after drinking that much...


Post 494 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 495 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Can’t remember if I already posted this. 🤣🤣🤣



Post 497 • IP   flag post
I hold the record for itchy trigger finger. sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66



So that was you in the bushes...
Post 498 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cooking brisket for 1 MONTH


Post 499 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 500 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Post 501 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte


her solve was my first thought before even watching the video!!!
Post 502 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ordered chili from Wendy's. Big mistake. Not for normal reasons.... they ran outta lids. I did a mobile order so I guess you cant cancel an order. The guy comes outside and I tell him to put it in a soda cup. He refuses. He does it his way and I end up with chili everywhere and a wet bag that tore from liquid.


Post 503 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 504 • IP   flag post
Can the moderators change my profile caption to <snip> ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30