Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross they actually do this up north as a game. They would leave a car in the middle of the frozen lake and the person that picks the right date when the car falls through the ice, wins various prizes. And of course, a non-running vehicle is preferred for this sort of venture.
Post 476 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 477 IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 478 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 480 IP   flag post

You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Ok this cracked me up. First time I've seen one of these cameo type advertisements that wasn't whole dollars. I'm just imagining him negotiating this fee with them and them saying, "Sorry Daniel, we just can't get to $25 with your resume."
Post 481 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 482 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 483 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 484 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user

Post 485 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 486 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 487 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 488 IP   flag post

Post 489 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 490 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 491 IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 492 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
My DECADE OLD video of Joan Crawford drinking, my first and ONLY amateur attempt at the time! Ha, youtube banned my video, yet others posted it later (and NOW) with no copyright issues, but would use my clips with different music and not be banned...PISSED ME OFF!!! So fucked up because my same video on VIMEO site has preserved my original video with original music...
Post 493 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Me after drinking that much...

Post 494 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 495 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 IP   flag post
Can’t remember if I already posted this. 🤣🤣🤣

Post 497 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

So that was you in the bushes...
Post 498 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cooking brisket for 1 MONTH

Post 499 IP   flag post

Post 500 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Post 501 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

her solve was my first thought before even watching the video!!!
Post 502 IP   flag post
Ordered chili from Wendy's. Big mistake. Not for normal reasons.... they ran outta lids. I did a mobile order so I guess you cant cancel an order. The guy comes outside and I tell him to put it in a soda cup. He refuses. He does it his way and I end up with chili everywhere and a wet bag that tore from liquid.

Post 503 IP   flag post

Post 504 IP   flag post
I wish I had a title. ComicNinja0215 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 505 IP   flag post
601274 999 30