CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
A friend just took this photo tonight.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash

Down vote brah..... LOL!
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatterEaterLad
A friend just took this photo tonight.



"Liquor Front
Poker Rear"

Win!
Post 31 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 33 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user










Post 34 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user


Post 36 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross I’d be wary about that rest stop massage
Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I don't think any part of that sign went through editing.
Post 40 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user










Post 41 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user







Post 42 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 43 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 44 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user





Post 48 • IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 49 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
My current Desktop background pic.


Post 52 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
My current Desktop background pic.




why do you have my wifes picture on your desktop????!!!!
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics lmao
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30