CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user



Post 426 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 428 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 429 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite





Namor was always suspect what with wearing budgie smugglers and all.....
Post 430 • IP   flag post


"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user




Is it me or Sub-mariner has Zemo’s face on his underwear?
Post 431 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy




Is it me or Sub-mariner has Zemo’s face on his underwear?


Once you see it ...
Post 432 • IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy So, I've got Sub-mariner's face on my underwear.
Post 433 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Huntergreene2 hey, if it makes you happy, then who am to judge. Teee heee
Post 434 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user




Post 435 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user







Post 436 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O be like

Post 437 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 438 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 439 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user


Post 440 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 441 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 442 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 443 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 444 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 445 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@Tom74152 Reminds me of this:

Post 446 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I don’t know who needs to see this but…


Post 447 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I don’t know who needs to see this but…


Approximately 99.8% of the people who post on the Internet need to see that.

And it's possible I'm being too generous.
Post 448 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 449 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I don’t know who needs to see this but…





lets see what else we can add...


sea - ocean
see - with your eyes

pale - no colour
pail - a bucket

whores - to ride on/your mom & sister
horse - to ride on/4 legs/equine

check - to cross off/verify
cheque - ancient form of payment
Post 450 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics Don't forget the affect/effect distinction.
Post 451 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers That post effected a change in my affect. Others have had the effect of leaving me unaffected.
Post 452 • IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
My addition:

Brake - n. the part of that car that stops it

Break - v. to make broken, n. a gap or pause
Post 453 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 454 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user




Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30