CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 376 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 377 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 378 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I think I need one of these!!



Post 379 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 380 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 381 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 382 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 383 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user





Post 384 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 385 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 386 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Re-branding iron...


Post 387 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
To be clear this is NOT funny but I'm sure some of you will get a chuckle anyways.. šŸ˜‘šŸ™‚

Post 388 • IP   flag post
HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 389 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
To be clear this is NOT funny but I'm sure some of you will get a chuckle anyways.. šŸ˜‘šŸ™‚


At least you’re not in negative numbers!
Post 390 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
To be clear this is NOT funny but I'm sure some of you will get a chuckle anyways.. šŸ˜‘šŸ™‚




Post 391 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
I took the remaining balance of my gift card to ā€œSensei Chucks’s Karate & Flea Market Emporiumā€ and signed up for his advanced self-defense lesson. Thanks Sensei Chuck! Lmao! 🤣


Post 392 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
This Dick Cheney cover popped up in another thread

Post 393 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 394 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 395 • IP   flag post
I AM... THE Bat-Manuel MurrayC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 396 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 397 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 398 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 399 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 400 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
This snippet of a gocollect blog is out of context, but I couldn’t help but think ā€œare they saying it’ll be at least another 60 years for DC to have Marvel like values?ā€ 🤣 it’s sad that many DC books don’t get Marvel level love, but I chuckled a bit inside given how popular the DC flagships are. Ask any little boy who Batman or Superman are and you will get an immediate response.


The blog postclickable text

ā€œMy advice is to buy this pup’s comic books now and wait. Eventually, DC Comics will bloom and become popular. When DC finally picks up interest; it will explode in value just like Marvel, maybe even more so. Krypto as an investment is solid and worthy of some of your quatloos (Trek reference).

This powerful pooch shouldn’t spend any time in the digital doghouse of speculation wannabees.ā€
Post 402 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash DC just needs to make better movies for things to equal out.

Or, Marvel could just start putting out bad ones.
Post 403 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Marvel could just start putting out bad ones.

I think you're getting your wish...
Post 404 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@HulkSmash DC just needs to make better movies for things to equal out.

Or, Marvel could just start putting out bad ones.
well there’s Man of Steel, Aquaman, Jonah Hex, Green Lantern… oh right those couldhave been great 😐
Post 405 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30