CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user


I can hear this meme.
Post 327 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 329 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post


You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Presented without comment... 😆


Post 331 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user







Post 332 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotKeyComics
Presented without comment... 😆




WOW!!! it's a real book available on Amazon

the comments just go on and on - this is the best thing ever!!!!
Post 333 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 334 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 335 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 336 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 337 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo

I must be the slowest person on the forum. I dont get it...
Post 338 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte - Sorry for the science humor. Think of the theme to the Batman TV show. It also helps to know that the chemical symbol for sodium is Na.
Post 339 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte Here's a hint. The chemical symbol for sodium is Na.
Post 340 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Ok. Got it.
Post 341 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Holy shipping, Batman! And for a NFT 😆
Post 342 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
When my daughter was small I would do the NA NAS and she would reply Batman. The guys at my LCS thought it was great.
Post 343 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user










Post 344 • IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user


Sorry if this one has already been posted
Post 345 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 346 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user





Post 347 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 348 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 349 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 350 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.newsweek.com/neighbors-x-rated-christmas-lights-fail-twitter-facebook-1662092


Post 353 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O I thought it said, "Festus is coming"!





Post 355 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30