CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 304 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post


Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 306 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 307 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@HotKeyComics Iron Fist was a hot mess. I'm fine with that decision.
Post 309 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers I’m just scared that they’d homogenize them to feel more like the rest of the MCU. The Netflix shows were specifically made with a different tone to portray a different side of the MCU (at the time when they were still considered part of it) so I’d hate for them to lose that
Post 310 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user


My Uncle Benny
Post 311 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 312 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
















Post 313 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Post 314 • IP   flag post
I don't want to brag, but cashiers are always checking me out. power_struggle55 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 315 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
If you get really bored and want to read about karens....


https://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahmarder/entitled-karens-that-will-make-your-blood-boil
Post 316 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Hilarious
Post 317 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Cat pushes dog down stairs


https://www.pawtracks.com/getting-started/cat-pushes-dog-down-stairs/
Post 318 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O



Wellllll.....technically it was a pagan celebration pre-dating jebus
Post 320 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I know. But it's still funny to me. I think the hats really top it off!!
Post 321 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 322 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 323 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 324 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 325 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user


I can hear this meme.
Post 327 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 329 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30