CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user


Post 277 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post


past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 281 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 282 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 283 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 284 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 285 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 286 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
The wreath of Khan!!



Post 287 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics 🤣 Brilliant!!
Post 288 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 289 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user



















Post 290 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 291 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 292 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 293 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 294 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite






If only there was a way to leave more than 3 check marks.
Post 295 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user




Post 296 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user



Post 297 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 298 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 299 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 300 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user







Post 304 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30