CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Post Funny Stuff #1, Vol 215506

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite - thanks for starting Vol2 wanted to post this yesterday


Post 4 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 6 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross




Post 7 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen130
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross






I couldn't get the Les Simpsons issue 1 that you can see in the picture from France.

The cat gave me a dirty look as I tried to reach for it and thought yep you can keep it 😂
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user



Post 10 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



Shouldn't this one be in a horror thread?
Post 12 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm not used to using foul language in chat forums, so I removed a few letters. I have no problem showing the real meme though, if allowed.


Post 13 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 14 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user







Post 15 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 17 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy




Post 18 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 19 • IP   flag post
You can't get good wood on the ball every time. HotKeyComics private msg quote post Address this user
Might not need the box

Post 20 • IP   flag post
Collector kidhuman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town



I would say HerBackIsSoreUs.
Post 22 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 23 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user

Post 24 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 25 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
I haven't aired it out. It's part of the provenance. Galen130 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
A friend just took this photo tonight.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkSmash

Down vote brah..... LOL!
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30