Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

This just happened15490

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoster43
Neat! But what's up with that one big boot on his right leg? Is it like Hellboy's big hand?

I heard a rumor that Spawn had varicose veins and his compression socks kept getting snags from his spikes, so he decided to go with the compression boots instead.
Post 26 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Rinova

BTW, you need to put on the box on all sides TM. and you need to mail it to the street address not po box.

Attention signature series.

I'd copy and paste but I can't find original instructions.....
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Rinova private msg quote post Address this user
I did all what you wrote and it’s ready to ship out tomorrow.
Post 28 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool.
Found the instructions just in case you want to look it over...

https://imagecomics.com/press-releases/king-spawn-1-signed-1250-retailer-incentive-variant-to-include-cgc-certificate-of-authenticity
Post 29 IP   flag post
Ummmmm... nope.

Post 30 IP   flag post

@OGJackster

I don't follow. What's wrong with listing?
Post 31 IP   flag post
@Bronte

I've got 4 or 5 McFarlane signed books. I'll pass on this one for $1500 bucks.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
@Bronte

I've got 4 or 5 McFarlane signed books. I'll pass on this one for $1500 bucks.

I just looked, make that 9. 8 Spider-Man and this one.

Post 33 IP   flag post
@OGJackster

The book is clearing 1k. A 500$ premium for a guaranteed 9.8 is kinda steep especially tying up your funds for a few months with no true guarantee if cgc gives it a lower grade.

However, for some folks a guaranteed slab of 9.8 is better than a gamble. I used to be of that mindset before I had to watch my budget more carefully.
Post 34 IP   flag post
@Bronte Here's the other ones...

Post 35 IP   flag post
I have a few signed as well. But truth be told the king spawn book is in another class than the Spider-man 1 books.

It really depends on your priorities. Some folks would balk at spending 1k on a modern book when a nice silver age is a better bet. However, circumstances make a huge difference. After selling a few modern books I ended up with the king spawn variant for under 500$ Total investment. I have no regrets.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
depends on your priorities

Totally agree. For me, I'm to the point where if I have $1500, I'd rather send in like 60 books to get pressed and graded.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Well if he signed that many and it is a 1:250 variant, then the print run for the books ordered was at least 424,000.
Post 38 IP   flag post
601462 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?