Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help Needed

Reholder restored comic different company15408

Collector Bige private msg quote post Address this user
I have a CGC book that was restored, does cbcs take the restoration off the book for me so I can get just a regular blue label or do I have to do that myself?
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I assume you'd need to do that yourself. I've never heard of CBCS removing restoration. Cleaning and pressing, yes, but not removing restoration.
Post 2 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
What type of restoration is it? Some restoration has to be cut out leaving a hole in your book.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Bige private msg quote post Address this user
Some color adjustments. I just bought it
Post 4 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bige
I have a CGC book that was restored, does cbcs take the restoration off the book for me so I can get just a regular blue label or do I have to do that myself?
with CBCS you will get the Blue label with “Restored” and type of restoration noted on the label. “Conserved” books are notated as well but without a Restored designation.
Post 5 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bige
Some color adjustments. I just bought it

What does that mean? Color touch or does your comic have knobs? Color touch has to be scraped off or cut out if it has bled through the paper. This is where you decide if you want a nice looking book in a restored label or a book with a piece missing in a universal label.
Post 6 IP   flag post
600889 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?