Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1215379

being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Girls are coming in hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥
Post 901 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@WMorse good move
Post 902 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @Batman66. Probably should have gone higher grade but went for the triple estrogen mid-grade special with no out-of-pocket. 9.8 ASM 361 for 7.5 X-Men 101, 8.0 ASM 194, and 8.5 Hulk 228. My PC is definitely easier on the eyes now.
Post 903 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Thanks @Batman66. Probably should have gone higher grade but went for the triple estrogen mid-grade special with no out-of-pocket. 9.8 ASM 361 for 7.5 X-Men 101, 8.0 ASM 194, and 8.5 Hulk 228. My PC is definitely easier on the eyes now.

@WMorse Can you please introduce me to your trading partner? I thought just a straight across trade would have been a good move.
Post 904 IP   flag post
Quote:
Girls are coming in hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

This is what Ladies Night looks like on a comic book forum.
Post 905 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

@WMorse Can you please introduce me to your trading partner? I thought just a straight across trade would have been a good move.

The ASM 361 was sold in September @EbayMafia. Been shopping since...
Post 906 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Quote:

The ASM 361 was sold in September @EbayMafia. Been shopping since...

Ah, that makes more sense. I had 2 ASM 361 9.6 that I had bought on spec in 2020. Sold one for a double up profit, got greedy on the second one, tried to get 3x my purchase price and now it looks like I will own it until Carnage shows his ugly head in theatres again.
Post 907 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
a recent auction win, and one I am fond of.
Cause we all could use a little more Elektra!

Larry Hama signed file copy, cause....okay why not?

From the personal collection of Larry Hama. Signed by Larry Hama with his file copy certification card.
Post 908 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Another modern book that has just gotten insane mostly I suspect due to the Greg Horn cover....no comic code box that I can see for sure!

Post 909 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 910 IP   flag post
Collector lawguy1977 private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these from @Doc_Cop. As always, super fast shipping and packaged extremely well. Exactly in the condition as described. Thanks so much!

Post 911 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Only 20 more to go!!

Post 912 IP   flag post
I swear I already have this but it's not on the spread sheet !!
oh well..add another

Post 913 IP   flag post
Love issue # 5
#4 is also trippy!!!

Post 914 IP   flag post
And for something completely different!!
Saw reprints in the Previews but you can get 1st (or 2nd from the early 90's) prints for about the same - see if the read is as interesting as the previews mag made them out to be!

Post 915 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
see if the read is as interesting as the previews mag made them out to be!

I certainly hope the read is more interesting than the covers make them out to be.
Post 916 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

Post 917 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

picked up another nice copy for a great deal. Getting this puppy off for a clean and press then off to get it graded. I'm hoping Charlie Cox shows up in no way home
Post 918 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't really been buying too much except for my monthly subs recently. But I did get a few things n over the past week or so:

1st appearance of the Simpsons in comics. With that one, I believe I got all the cartoon 1st appearances I would want (Beavis & Butthead, Animaniacs, Ren & Stimpy, and the Simpsons). Unless South Park has ever been in comics, but I'm not sure about that

Thanks @Galen !

I'm a sucker for Vampi variants.

Post 919 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I got this nice Dc horror haul in a trade with @esaravo. The top row are my favorites. Also, im pretty sure iv'e been issued a challenge on the HOS #98 with the Kaluta cover.
Post 920 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
I recently bought this puppy, I know its grade is probably wrong. So I'm wondering if a crack/press and regrade would improve the book.

Post 921 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user
New pick up this week:

Post 922 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
Another group of things that just came in today.

I'm glad I was able to get a copy of this cheap and get it signed by Roy Thomas. It's not "worth" much, but I've been a pretty big Defenders fan since I was a kid.

Set of DC v Vampires variants:

Post 923 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Received my first two packages from the ongoing trade thread today. I'm really happy to have these.

From a trade with @Lonestar, I was able to pick up this beautiful ASM #316. The book was packed really securely and Don was great to trade with. Thanks, again, Don.

From a trade with @esaravo, I picked up some books that I'm really stoked to own. Of course, the books were packed very securely as Ed's deliveries always are. Thanks, again, Ed.

The first two are upgrades to a couple of my "Dial H for Hero" issues. I don't know why but I have really started loving this series over the last couple of years.

The next one gets me one tiny step closer to completing my Fantastic Four #1-100 run. I still have a long way to go, though. Gotta love that crazy Sandman costume.

Lastly, this is a book I've asked Ed about a couple of times in the past. I'm REALLY REALLY happy to have this one. This book in this grade doesn't show up for sale or trade very often.

Post 924 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Very excited to add this book

Post 925 IP   flag post
@Davethebrave as would I, congrats on that pickup
Post 926 IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 thanks!
Post 927 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Making some progress on my futile attempt at an ASM run. These safely arrived yesterday from a deal I made with @Lonestar (thanks, Don).

And this one arrived safely today from a trade with @HeinzDad (thanks Brian).

Post 928 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up a small 3 box collection...even though the seller agreed to our deal I almost got sniped when I met him to pick them up Anyways here are the highlights from the first box...There is also a full short box of just Uncanny X-Men stuff but doesn't look like any silver age stuff.
I'll post the pics of the other stuff later

Post 929 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 930 IP   flag post
601448 999 30