Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1215379

Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Fresh from CGC. Purchased from Coffin Comics in the end of March and had them sent directly to CGC. Signed by Brian Pulido and cover artist David Harrigan.

Post 876 IP   flag post
Collector El_Dub13 private msg quote post Address this user
Phantom Starkiller 4th print glow in the dark

Invincible Red Sonja 5 1:30 Carla Cohen virgin variant

Turbo Kid: Apple’s Lost Adventure 1 signed variant (signed by the writers and artist, who are also the writers/directors and story board artist of the Turbo Kid movie)

Post 877 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

I normally buy these older Superman comics based upon the silliness of the covers, although this may qualify...it is the Curt Swan interior panel/page that I love the most! How cool is this elevator page? It doesn't get any better than this!

Also, not my actual SCAN of the elevator page, grabbed it from another site.
Post 878 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This arrived in today’s mail thanks to a deal I made with @stanley_1883 (thanks Greg). I now only need 6 issues to complete an ASM run from #165 to #370.

Post 879 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
A magazine I have been wanting for awhile, came with the original mailer for no good reason, but that is a little cool.
Kind of reminds me of “I Dream of Jeanie” and Major Nelson’s first wish. “Can I see your belly button?”

Post 880 IP   flag post

Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 881 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 882 IP   flag post
being an ass and being a clown are two very different things. HAmistoso private msg quote post Address this user

Post 883 IP   flag post
Collector LostWarrior17 private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up some Amazing Adventures (Including the first mutated Beast) plus the 1982 Wolverine mini-series. I've been looking for the Wolverine's for a long time and did not expect to find them all in one place!
Post 884 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
A few comics I bought a garage sale this morning for super cheap. Love that Dave Stevens cover.

Post 885 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
That issue of vanguard illustrated should be the first appearance of the Stargazers!
Post 886 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
If you love something set it free. If it loves you it will return. I sold this 2 nights ago and it never left me. Arrangements were made and it’s new to my collection again.

Post 887 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing crazy but I didn’t own a graded copy of either. Welcome home.

Post 888 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Sweet Constantine First!
Post 889 IP   flag post
Well color me stupid. I've been selling slabbed books that everybody wants and then spending the money on Raw Fanzines that nobody wants. Like a moth to the flame of the Flaming Carrot. 2nd, 3rd and 4th appearances, low distribution (2,000-4,000 copies).

Post 890 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty sure this is a Canadian price variant, but if someone could verify that would be great.

Was also supposed to get a crime suspense book tonight, but USPS delivered it to someone other than me. Going to check with neighbor tomorrow but I sincerely hope it's found.

Post 891 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbayMafia
Well color me stupid. I've been selling slabbed books that everybody wants and then spending the money on Raw Fanzines that nobody wants. Like a moth to the flame of the Flaming Carrot. 2nd, 3rd and 4th appearances, low distribution (2,000-4,000 copies).

yeah those are cool, been on the hunt for a visions 1 for a while
Post 892 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

picked these up today at the San Diego comic con. Fun fact: aquaman debuted in nov 1941, brave and bold 28 is aquamans first cover appearance feb 1960, nearly 20 years. Very happy to add it to the collection, been on the list for quite some time.
Post 893 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Awesome books!!
Post 894 IP   flag post
@GAC thank you, very happy with the additions
Post 895 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Pretty sure this is a Canadian price variant, but if someone could verify that would be great.

Was also supposed to get a crime suspense book tonight, but USPS delivered it to someone other than me. Going to check with neighbor tomorrow but I sincerely hope it's found.

Yes sir - that be a CPV!!...or as we call them up here...a comic
Post 896 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics
Thank you kindly
Post 897 IP   flag post
Flipped a Carnage for a Phoenix:

Post 898 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Cover of the year? My favorite at least!

Post 899 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 900 IP   flag post
Girls are coming in hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥
Post 901 IP   flag post
@WMorse good move
Post 902 IP   flag post
Thanks @Batman66. Probably should have gone higher grade but went for the triple estrogen mid-grade special with no out-of-pocket. 9.8 ASM 361 for 7.5 X-Men 101, 8.0 ASM 194, and 8.5 Hulk 228. My PC is definitely easier on the eyes now.
Post 903 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Thanks @Batman66. Probably should have gone higher grade but went for the triple estrogen mid-grade special with no out-of-pocket. 9.8 ASM 361 for 7.5 X-Men 101, 8.0 ASM 194, and 8.5 Hulk 228. My PC is definitely easier on the eyes now.

@WMorse Can you please introduce me to your trading partner? I thought just a straight across trade would have been a good move.
Post 904 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMorse
Girls are coming in hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

This is what Ladies Night looks like on a comic book forum.
Post 905 IP   flag post
601280 999 30