Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New To Your Collection #1215379

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@OGJackster Akira is an awesome read, and the anime is spectacular.

A bonus is that a #1 9.8 is going for $725!
Post 326 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@OGJackster Akira is an awesome read, and the anime is spectacular.

A bonus is that a #1 9.8 is going for $725!

DAMN!

I sold my 1-10 years ago for a fraction.
Post 327 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user

Picked up a couple of hole fillers from my LCS.
Post 329 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Sigh.....no comics for a while after getting this in the yard

i thought it was a she shed
Post 330 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@obrie2tm always enjoy seeing what you pick up
Post 331 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user

I actually won an auction! While a TON of books shot up in value, the Captain marvel/shazam family books are still really affordable. I won Mary Marvel #3 for $65 and its a decent mid grade book. I wonder why they don't get much love. I know they are not marquee characters and I better shut up before the prices start climbing.
Post 332 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 thanks very much! Always love seeing the books you pick up as well! Really love that Showcase #4 you posted recently.
Post 333 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Well, so much for not buying any more books But now I can finally stop buying ASM Annual #15 as this copy satisfies (if only it didn't have that fugly diamond price box ).

I've always felt it should be hotter, being Miller's first Punisher story Art. Does anyone know if CBCS puts that (IMO) very relevant fact on their label?

Post 334 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

(2 copies)

(3 copies)

(4 copies)

mm
Post 335 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

Picked these up for extremely cheap considering the price jump with the new movie coming out, seller didn't have pics of the toxin books so I took a chance on it since the price just for the venom vs carnage was fairly cheap - ended up being some nice looking books, the #1 being signed was a bonus.
Post 336 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I just noticed my Sgt. Fury #46 has a date stamp for JUL 6 1960.
Anyone else have a Time-Traveling Variant?
Post 337 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This beautiful book arrived today thanks to @EbayMafia.

Post 338 IP   flag post
Collector xvipah private msg quote post Address this user
A few modern variants came in today

Ice Cream Man #25. I really dig some of these super creepy renditions people do:

Scared Six #1 Nyx and Vampi covers.

Post 339 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Courtesy of @Noblebeast315. Great transaction as usual and he either targets me or we like the same type books. What seems to go under the radar is that this is regarded as the first appearance of Medieval Spawn which the label doesn't note. It does however note it's the first appearance of Cog which I was sleeping on.

Post 340 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I don't want to bore anyone with any keys, so here's some drek to make your mouths water.
Mark Jeweler AF issue with some nice fade at the top.

Canadian Price Variant

Post 341 IP   flag post
Couple dope negative space covers in there fella, as well as Hulk!
Post 342 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley nice Drek, love the picture frames, especially the X-Men one. Have to find some of those myself 👍
Post 343 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I picked up my first Pedigree book - it's from the John G. Fantucchio collection. Some very nice Newton Rings on this one.

Post 344 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Picked this book off Darkseid

Post 345 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Had a bit of luck at an estate sale.

And the big one:

Post 346 IP   flag post
@CatCovers wow and wow. Congrats
Post 347 IP   flag post
Picked up some Drek Batman's today.
And other stuff
8 moon knight 3s
3/4 short box of 16s

Post 348 IP   flag post
Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user

My recent find from reddit came in today, conditions aren't perfect(probably 8.0-9.0 for most) but the uncanny 266 is in better shape than I expected. Very happy considering a good bit of those were dollar books. Definitely got an amazing deal on them.
Post 349 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up the first 3 issues and FCBD of The Red Room. Super disturbing horror books.

Post 350 IP   flag post
@Hcanes, it’s very well written.
Post 351 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Another cheapie comic that I don’t mind owning (15 bucks). it’s the first Spectre art by Jim Aparo. Awesome cover art!

Post 352 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
@Hcanes, it’s very well written.

Agreed. I enjoyed the various plot twists. It's also nice to read a self contained story.
Post 353 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Mail Day.
All 5 were my own submissions.
Not often one finds C.C. Beck autographs on Shazam comics.
And as for Sinnott - well he's just one of my favs of all time.

Post 354 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Nuffsaid111 Those books freaking rock!!! Congratulations on the signatures and grades!! Well done!!
Post 355 IP   flag post
600890 999 30