Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Weekly MCS/SlabSmart Graded Comics $1 starting bid Auction15360

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
With the auctions ending tonight,

Alpha Flight #1 is at $51 and ends a little after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern.

WildCATS #1 is at $41 and ends around just after 8:45pm Pacific / 11:45pm Eastern.

If you are going to bid, thank you and good luck!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
I day left for this weeks MCS auctions. Current bids are $28 & $26 respectively for:

Direct link to auctions

The Alpha Flight #1 presents at 9.6-9.8. See graders notes. I say bid it, win it, crack it and send in to cg c for a higher grade. 🤠
Post 27 IP   flag post
This weeks 10 auctions (Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1, Rise of the Midnight Sons Series 1-6, Shadowhawk #1 Vol 1 9.8, Silver Sable #1 Vol 1 9.6, and WildCATS #1 Vol 1 9.8) end tonight starting at just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern with the last ending at about 8:45pm Pacific / 11:45pm Eastern. Here is the link:

Direct Link to Auctions

Thanks for checking them out and good luck with your bids!
Post 28 IP   flag post
This week brings back my basic WildCATS #1 Vol 1 9.8 and Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1 only auctions.

This weeks Alpha Flight #1 is a 9.0 that presents as a 9.6-9.8 but, per graders notes, there is "light 1" stain bottom left corner back cover". Even with the HD photos that MCS takes, you have to really look diligently to see it. So, Bid, Win, Crack and send in to cgc for a higher grade

The WildCATS #1 is another originally owned comic with WHITE pages and 9.8 CBCS certification. Get yours before a movie is announced!

Auctions end on Monday 12/6.. Both comics are in the New style Crystal Clear Sonicweld encasements.

The direct link is: Direct Link to Auctions

Post 29 IP   flag post
With Alpha Flight Auction ending today at 5:11pm Pacific / 8:11 Eastern, the current bid is at $51. WildCATS auction ends at 8:50pm Pacific / 11:50 Eastern, and the bid stands at $37. Thanks for checking out and good luck if bidding.

Direct link for Auction ending Monday, 12/6
Post 30 IP   flag post

Tonight marks my final auction ending this year.

I have the following comics up for auction, with each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight #1 9.0 presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. Try to see if you can find what Graders notes reflect "light 3/4" stain bottom spine back cover". See photos. Bid it, win it, crack it and send to cgc for higher grade?

WildC.A.T.s #1 9.8 - which was the first Jim Lee / Wildstorm entry to Image comics.

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. First auction ends tonight at just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern and the second ends about 3 hours later.Happy bidding!

Direct Link: Auctions direct link

Post 31 IP   flag post
600858 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?