Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Weekly MCS/SlabSmart Graded Comics $1 starting bid Auction15360

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Up for bid, in this weeks installment, are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS #1 Vol 1 and a 7.5 Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "1" stain bottom back cover".

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 9th. Happy bidding!

Direct Link: Direct Auction Link

I am going to try to run this as an ongoing thread, so, you will want to scroll to the end of thread for the current weeks auction.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
With auctions ending tomorrow evening (Monday), the Alpha Flight bid is at $41 and the WildCATS bid is at $51.

Thanks for checking out.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Last weeks Alpha Flight 7.5 Sold for $41 and the WildCATS sold for $66. Thank you if you were a bidder.

Up for bid, in this weeks installment, are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS #1 Vol 1 and an 8.0 Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.4-9.6 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "light 1" stain bottom spine front & back cover".

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 9th. Happy bidding!

Updated link: SlabSmart Auctions

Post 3 IP   flag post
With the auctions ending tomorrow (Monday) evening, the current bids are:

Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1 8.0 = $36

WildCATS #1 Vol 1 9.8 = $61
Post 4 IP   flag post
The winning bid on the 8.0 Alpha Flight #1 was $41.
The winning bid on the 9.8 WildCATS #1 was $66. Thanks if you bid and congrats if you won.

Up for bid, in this weeks installment, are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS #1 Vol 1 and an 8.5 Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "light 1/2" stain bottom left corner back cover".

Updated link: Direct to Auctions

Post 5 IP   flag post
With one day left before auction end, the current bids are:

$35 - Alpha Flight #1 (FMV for 8.5 is $48 via GoCollect)

$65 - WildC.A.T.S #1 (FMV for 9.0 is $90 via GoCollect)

The direct link is: Auction Link
Post 6 IP   flag post
Alpha Flight went for $42 while the WildCATS stayed and sold at $65.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Now, for this weeks installment...

Up for bid, are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS #1 Vol 1 and an 8.5 Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "1" light stain back cover bottom spine & front cover bottom spine".

Updated link: Direct to Auction

Post 8 IP   flag post
This week heated up as Alpha Flight sold for $71 and WildCATS sold for $67.
Post 9 IP   flag post
For this next weeks installment,

Up for bid, are CBCS 9.8 WildCATS #1 Vol 1 and an 8.5 Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "1" stain bottom left corner back cover".

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 6th. Happy bidding!

Updated link: Direct Link to Auction

Post 10 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
It might be time for me to get one of those WILDcats 9.8 just to throw in the high grade box and see if it ever gains value. But I will always hate that cover.
Post 11 IP   flag post
With one day left before auctions end, the current prices are:

Alpha Flight #1 vol 1 @ $26
WildCATS #1 vol 1 @ $41

If interested, the direct link is:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/auctions?agid=508&sn=SlabSmart
Post 12 IP   flag post
Alpha Flight auction ends just after 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific with current bid at $35. The Wildcats auction ends a little after 11pm Eastern / 8pm pacific with current bid at $51. Thanks for checking them out.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Alpha Flight auction ends just after 8pm Eastern / 5pm Pacific with current bid at $35. The Wildcats auction ends a little after 11pm Eastern / 8pm pacific with current bid at $51. Thanks for checking them out.

Thanks for the AF👍🏻
Post 14 IP   flag post
Congrats!
Post 15 IP   flag post

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "1" light stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner".

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 6th. Happy bidding!

Updated link: direct link to auction

Post 16 IP   flag post
With both auctions ending tonight,

Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1 has a current bid of $44 and ends just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern.

WildCATS #1 Vol 1 has a current bid of $40 and ends a little after 8:30pm Pacific / 11:30pm Eastern.

Happy bidding!

Quote:

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "1" light stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner".

Updated link: direct link to auction

Post 17 IP   flag post
Last weeks auctions went for $45 each. Again, congrats to @Flanders on a steal of an auction win on the WildCATS.

This week we have my last 8.5 Alpha Flight #1 and another 9.8 WildCATS #1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.4.9.6 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "very small crease top right corner front cover breaks color
1" light stain bottom spine back cover and some bottom spine front cover".

Also, note that the WildCATS #1 is noted to have a small crack on side of case.

Updated link: Direct Link to Auctions

Post 18 IP   flag post
Current bids are $41 on each of the two comic auctions that end tonight!

Quote:
Last weeks auctions went for $45 each. Again, congrats to @Flanders on a steal of an auction win on the WildCATS.

This week we have my last 8.5 Alpha Flight #1 and another 9.8 WildCATS #1. With each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight presents at a 9.4.9.6 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "very small crease top right corner front cover breaks color
1" light stain bottom spine back cover and some bottom spine front cover".

Also, note that the WildCATS #1 is noted to have a small crack on side of case.

Updated link: Direct Link to Auctions

Post 19 IP   flag post
Now that the MCS weekly auction is back up and live, I have the follow pair up for $1 starting bids with each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight #1 9.0 presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can try and barely find what Graders notes reflect "light 1" stain bottom left corner back cover". See photo - I say bid it, win it, crack it and send to cgc for higher grade.

WildC.A.T.s #1 9.8

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 25th. Happy bidding!

Direct Link: Link to Auctions

Post 20 IP   flag post
With auctions ending tonight just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern, each comic has bids at $37. Happy bidding!
Post 21 IP   flag post
This week, I have the follow pair up for $1 starting bids with each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight #1 8.5 presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. With closer inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "light 1/2" stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner front cover".

WildC.A.T.s #1 9.8 - White Pages & New style Sonicweld encasement

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 1st. Thank you for checking them out!

Direct Link: Auctions link

Post 22 IP   flag post
With the first auction (Alpha Flight) ending just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern and the second ending later tonight, the current bids are $32 for Alpha Flight #1 and $51 for WildC.A.T.S #1. Thank you if bidding and good luck!

Quote:
This week, I have the follow pair up for $1 starting bids with each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight #1 8.5 presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. With closer inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "light 1/2" stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner front cover".

WildC.A.T.s #1 9.8 - White Pages & New style Sonicweld encasement

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 1st. Thank you for checking them out!

Direct Link: Auctions link

Post 23 IP   flag post
3/4" light stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner front cover

This week, I have the following comics up for auction, with each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight #1 9.0 presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very close inspection of the back, you can find what Graders notes reflect "3/4" light stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner front cover". See photos.

WildC.A.T.s #1 9.8 - which was the first Jim Lee / Wildstorm entry to Image comics.

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 25th. Happy bidding!

Direct Link: Auctions Link

Post 24 IP   flag post
Last weeks auction saw the Alpha Flight #1 9.0 with a final bid of $116!

This week, I have a similar set comics up for auctions, with each comic having over a dozen First Appearances & both with WHITE pages and both in the NEW style sonicweld encasements!

The Alpha Flight #1 9.0 presents at a 9.6-9.8 at first glance. At very, very close inspection of the back, you might be able find what Graders notes reflect "3/4" light stain bottom left corner back cover & bottom right corner front cover". See photos.

WildC.A.T.s #1 9.8 - which was the first Jim Lee / Wildstorm entry to Image comics.

Very Secure shipping starts at a reasonable $7. Auction ends the evening of Monday the 15th. Happy bidding!

Direct Link: MCS/SlabSmart Auctions

Post 25 IP   flag post
With the auctions ending tonight,

Alpha Flight #1 is at $51 and ends a little after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern.

WildCATS #1 is at $41 and ends around just after 8:45pm Pacific / 11:45pm Eastern.

If you are going to bid, thank you and good luck!
Post 26 IP   flag post
I day left for this weeks MCS auctions. Current bids are $28 & $26 respectively for:

Direct link to auctions

The Alpha Flight #1 presents at 9.6-9.8. See graders notes. I say bid it, win it, crack it and send in to cg c for a higher grade. 🤠
Post 27 IP   flag post
This weeks 10 auctions (Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1, Rise of the Midnight Sons Series 1-6, Shadowhawk #1 Vol 1 9.8, Silver Sable #1 Vol 1 9.6, and WildCATS #1 Vol 1 9.8) end tonight starting at just after 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern with the last ending at about 8:45pm Pacific / 11:45pm Eastern. Here is the link:

Direct Link to Auctions

Thanks for checking them out and good luck with your bids!
Post 28 IP   flag post
This week brings back my basic WildCATS #1 Vol 1 9.8 and Alpha Flight #1 Vol 1 only auctions.

This weeks Alpha Flight #1 is a 9.0 that presents as a 9.6-9.8 but, per graders notes, there is "light 1" stain bottom left corner back cover". Even with the HD photos that MCS takes, you have to really look diligently to see it. So, Bid, Win, Crack and send in to cgc for a higher grade

The WildCATS #1 is another originally owned comic with WHITE pages and 9.8 CBCS certification. Get yours before a movie is announced!

Auctions end on Monday 12/6.. Both comics are in the New style Crystal Clear Sonicweld encasements.

The direct link is: Direct Link to Auctions

Post 29 IP   flag post
With Alpha Flight Auction ending today at 5:11pm Pacific / 8:11 Eastern, the current bid is at $51. WildCATS auction ends at 8:50pm Pacific / 11:50 Eastern, and the bid stands at $37. Thanks for checking out and good luck if bidding.

Direct link for Auction ending Monday, 12/6
Post 30 IP   flag post
600655 31 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?